• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: TCU vs KSU

cdsfrog

Also need to have Slanina and Turpin quit dropping passes that are right in their hands.

Reagor and white. Team wr drop effort.

As for the win. Defense was near perfect, special teams was good minus Turpin almost fumble and missed xp. Offense was good.

We destroyed KSU despite the one of the worst TD drops I've ever seen. A game, so close to A+. I mean come on 32-6 would have to be A+.

netty2424

Rewatching the KSU game. Bored.

Our defense has dropped a lot of would be should be interceptions this year. Niko Small has one bounce off his hands in the end zone. Montrel Wilson made a great defensive play and broke up a double pass, but hit him right in the hands and dropped it.

Hope they start to haul these in moving forward. They'll be more important through that tough stretch in a few weeks.

jake102

Rewatching the KSU game. Bored.

Our defense has dropped a lot of would be should be interceptions this year. Niko Small has one bounce off his hands in the end zone. Montrel Wilson made a great defensive play and broke up a double pass, but hit him right in the hands and dropped it.

Hope they start to haul these in moving forward. They'll be more important through that tough stretch in a few weeks.

Summers dropped one right at beginning of game. Hit him square in the chest. Texada had a good opp late in game.

I thought we played very well outside of dropped passes on both sides of ball. On the pass Turpin dropped, he literally made his defender trip over himself on the fake move. Broke his ankles hardcore. If only he caught it

netty2424

Summers dropped one right at beginning of game. Hit him square in the chest. Texada had a good opp late in game.

I thought we played very well outside of dropped passes on both sides of ball. On the pass Turpin dropped, he literally made his defender trip over himself on the fake move. Broke his ankles hardcore. If only he caught it
I just turned it off after the Turpin play. Ugh.

Curious if Turpins lost his edge. I know he's one of the priorities for DC's scheming against him, but even on some of the sweeps we tried to get him out into space and he just ran to the sideline. Didn't make any cuts, didn't try to get north/south, just headed out of bounds.

Muffed a punt, recovered it. And then this pass he dropped what would've been a TD.

Lost his edge? Bored? Or just being keyed on so he's not getting the ball on special teams or being able to break loose on offense.