• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU VS KSU

TCURiggs

Peacefrog said:
I have seen [Craig James] in my day. But wow. Wow. Can we keep Boykin and docston one more year?

For the record, I never once, not a single time, lost faith tonight. My frog wife had many a doubt. These kids want this. They will find a way.

Beer eleventy being opened.

Go frogs

Wish my optimistic arse could say I didn't lose faith, but I actually did for a few... should've stayed the course. Boykin is the mother darning man

SwissArmyFrog

Shorty said:
Their greek phalanx formation was unstoppable.
It took them 3 tries from the 2 & 1 to get in the end zone w/ that formation on their last TD. That FG was essential, and I think it was the right call at the time.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
cdsfrog said:

Congrats man, that's awesome. Glad she got into TCU. Kinda my dream, granted I want her to go wherever she wants

Except Baylor/SMU
You say your daughter is 1? Well, follow the trend. When my dad was there in the 50s, he paid for the ~$500/year himself with partial athletic schollie and odd jobs. When I was there in the 80s, I paid for the ~$9000/year with partial academic schollie and family money. Now that my daughter is there she pays for the ~$50000/year with a full ride daddy scholarship. How are you gonna pay for the freight in 2032-36?

cdsfrog

TCURiggs said:

Dude, it became shtick after you made a couple of your routine comments and realized how ridiculous they sounded.

Oh no some of the comments were the standard omg we gave we up more to Kstate in 1half than LA tech did in an entire regular game.

That comment I referenced was Shtick. Not defending myself in general Riggs. We looked absolutely atrocious in the 1st half, worse than OU did. Night and Day in the second half

Horny4TCU

My 2 year old, yet again heard more expletives than he should have. But he also yelled go at the screen more than I thought he would. He is becoming a good Frog fan. 

cdsfrog

TCURiggs said:

Wish my optimistic arse could say I didn't lose faith, but I actually did for a few... should've stayed the course. Boykin is the mother darning man

Yeah but you handled it well. When you are do 18 at Kstate and giving up 35 to a average offense it's understandable.

Boykin is unreal. 

Moose Stuff

Horny4TCU said:
My 2 year old, yet again heard more expletives than he should have. But he also yelled go at the screen more than I thought he would. He is becoming a good Frog fan. 
I've got the 7 year old hooked. She screams her little ass off during our games.