• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU @ #12 West Virginia, 2:30 pm CT, ABC/ESPN2

Pharm Frog

orrwasright said:

It is not a young team, That tired excuse needs to die fast. This team has a number of juniors on it who have played a number of snaps and no one is expecting this team to be amazing.

How about well coached, how about disciplined, how about a staff that can get defensive calls in to the defense in time, or an offense that maximizes the talent on the roster and is not a grab bag. 
This. Remember all that talk last year about how the injuries allowed our youth to get way more snaps than would have been expected otherwise. There's experience all over the field and low performance

DelFrog

texas_sicilian said:
It's a young team, and we're basically just past mid-season. It's unrealistic to expect that we'll be amazing every year, although that's what many have come to expect.

I have full confidence that CGP will make the proper adjustments where necessary - with coaching or otherwise, at the appropriate time.
Problem is, the last two games were their worst two games. The team isn't improving, it seems to be getting worse. 

Wog68

Frogs1983 said:
It's the Curse of the Statue! :dry:
The "Statue" should have a black shroud put on it until Gary wins 12 games in a season.  No working coach should ever have a statue - that plus 4 mllion bucks will stifle achievement.

FrogSwagSurfin

froglash88 said:
Forgot how some of our fans SUCK when things don't go our way. Some of you are either trolls or crappy fans. Go post your crap elsewhere. You are the losers.
I'm a crappy fan who is obsessed with the team. I expect better, it's nice you have low expectations.

LisaLT

steelfrog said:
It's not the wins and losses so much as the terrible mistake -filled play. Awful coaching.
That is so true. It's one thing to lose and know you gave it every effort but this - this is failure on a lot of levels.

We need changes, whether at QB or more importantly to me the OL. Our secondary can't cover a pee wee team and I'm just beside myself as to how they can't play their assignments. You mean we don't have anyone that can't do better, what a depressing thought.

Latest posts