• The KillerFrogs

Gaines INT video

TCURiggs

I was sitting next to Gains' mother. That woman is my new spirit animal. She almost charged the field when he got popped in the head by a Stanford player. The last 3 minutes of the game she sat very quietly and when I tried to get her up, she said, "I feel nauseous! I don't do clutch."

When he picked that pass off, I yelled, "That's your baby!" She started bawling and jumping around.

What a friggin' game!

That's great stuff, man. Love it.

Chico Dusty

If you think that's good, you should hear my story from the last Alamo Bowl...

Let's just say it involves a drunk friend, some "found" credentials, and being asked to hold the trophy on the field while they break down the stage...

Reminds me of last Alamo Bowl. With a big group of buddies - some more intoxicated than others. Our plan was to meet back at the hotel bar to keep the party going. After about 30 mins or so, we kept wondering where two of our buddies were. Somehow in their drunken stupor they managed to get on the field for the trophy celebration and proceeded to get pics with everyone - Doc, DK, AG, Cumbie, Del Conte, the list goes on. It’s amazing they went undetected, especially since they were cross eyed at this point. I got a kick out of it, thinking y’all are a little too old to be taking selfies with college kids at 33, but a great memory nonetheless. Oh the things we do after a few (many) cocktails...

FrogCop19

Reminds me of last Alamo Bowl. With a big group of buddies - some more intoxicated than others. Our plan was to meet back at the hotel bar to keep the party going. After about 30 mins or so, we kept wondering where two of our buddies were. Somehow in their drunken stupor they managed to get on the field for the trophy celebration and proceeded to get pics with everyone - Doc, DK, AG, Cumbie, Del Conte, the list goes on. It’s amazing they went undetected, especially since they were cross eyed at this point. I got a kick out of it, thinking y’all are a little too old to be taking selfies with college kids at 33, but a great memory nonetheless. Oh the things we do after a few (many) [ the old ricardo ]tails...
Ours is very similar. Had a hammered buddy vanish just before halftime, and when he came back he had three on-field all-access passes with some name I didn't recognize. He had wandered into a VIP-only bar, drank for free for the entire halftime, and when three business suit guys got up from their table next to his, they left said passes on the table. My buddy staggered over and the three passes "just happened" to "get tangled around his wrist" and he walked out the door.
After the clock expired, the three of us ran down to the field, got ushered past security, all the while my buddy is screaming, "I'm Mike Wyzowski! I'm Mike Wisnoski! I'm Mike Sinooski!"
Hugged Patterson, Bram, and a bunch of the other players and coaches, and made snow angels in the confetti.
When most people had left, we were standing near the podium and I heard a voice above me say, "Somebody grab that thing, we gotta vreak down the podium!" I looked and the trophy was sitting right next to me, so I picked it up (and DAMN that thing was heavy...probably 50-60 lbs). Pictures ensued, including random people coming up asking us if they could get a picture of the trophy, so we posed for about a hundred pics with random strangers who thought we were actually important.
After a while, we looked around, and there was NOBODY AROUND. Nobody. We could have walked out of the stadium (until security tackled us) with that thing. Finally the last guy on the field with us, a professional photographer, came over and said, "Hey, is it ok if I get a picture of the trophy on the 50-yardline?" We handed the trophy to him and ran.
Later that night, I googled the name of the ticket holder, and he was the CFO of Valero...

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Billy-D_Approves.gif

HG73

I like Gaines. Knows the system, always in the right place, and has the ability to make the play. Rare combo for a freshman. Blitzing from the edge, run support or coverage, he can handle it. If he gets any better he'll make All America.