• The KillerFrogs

Gaines INT video

SparkleFrog

And did y’all see Gaines puke minutes before the interception??? Projectile vomited several times while sitting on the bench and then grabbed his helmet and ran back onto the field. We were freaking out. We love that kid’s heart!

(Sorry if already posted in main thread. Couldn’t get online at all in the Alamodome so I gave up trying.)

FrogCop19

I was sitting next to Gains' mother. That woman is my new spirit animal. She almost charged the field when he got popped in the head by a Stanford player. The last 3 minutes of the game she sat very quietly and when I tried to get her up, she said, "I feel nauseous! I don't do clutch."

When he picked that pass off, I yelled, "That's your baby!" She started bawling and jumping around.

What a friggin' game!

notyalc

Does anyone remember recruits tweeting after we beat Oregon last time. I think it might have been Innes that posted a video of his TV with Denzel Johnson swatting away the ball to end the game and screaming his head off.

Fast forward two years later your in the same bowl making the game ending play for another epic Frogs comeback.

Karma is a strange lady.

Moose Stuff

Does anyone remember recruits tweeting after we beat Oregon last time. I think it might have been Innes that posted a video of Denzel Johnson swatting away the ball to end the game and screaming his head off.

Fast forward two years later your in the same bowl making the game ending play for another epic Frogs comeback.

Karma is a strange lady.

I’d forgotten about that. Absolutely correct.

Snoop1122

Gaines and Sewo were huge in the second half. The future was on display in the second half run with Reagor, Gaines, and Sewo stepping it up. It was so cool to see Gaines' heart and passion.