• The KillerFrogs

FYI: Tech kickoff time/TV TBA after OU game

TCUdirtbag

Would a TCU vs Tech game be on prime time nationally if we somehow find a to beat OU this coming weekend?

As always, game quality doesn’t always equal any particular time slot. Exhibit A was TCU vs KU on FOX primetime.

That said, the November 18 slate is weak — Virginia @ Miami, K-State @ OSU, Texas @ WVU, TCU @ Tech, Michigan @ Wisconsin, Nebraska @ Penn St, Utah @ Washington — these are, I guess, your headline games.

Purp

I better get my killerfrogs bus tickets now before it’s sold out. No way Im driving my personal vehicle to that cesspool.
The bus better have an armed guard during the game to ensure you don't return to the bus and find the interior smeared with poo.

Sebastian S

Still conflicted on who I want to see win, Baylor vs. Tech.

If Baylor wins, Coach Bro may not even be allowed back in the bus.

46GbX.gif

Purp

Still conflicted on who I want to see win, Baylor vs. Tech.

If Baylor wins, Coach Bro may not even be allowed back in the bus.

46GbX.gif
I'll always be conflicted in this game between those two teams. I really want both teams to lose each time. I think this time I'll root for Tech only b/c my 2nd biggest rooting interest to TCU this season has been Baylor losing every game possible. Kansas let me down, but I'm hoping nobody else does.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Isn't there a limit of the number of games they can put on six day hold? Seems like that practice is out of control this year as compared to say, 2014 or 2015 when the Frogs were last in high demand.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I'll always be conflicted in this game between those two teams. I really want both teams to lose each time. I think this time I'll root for Tech only b/c my 2nd biggest rooting interest to TCU this season has been Baylor losing every game possible. Kansas let me down, but I'm hoping nobody else does.

We want Tech to beat Baylor. The rapists need to go 1-11. Maybe coach bro can hold onto his job a little longer rather than having them get a more accomplished winner in Lubbock.

Zubaz

Definitely rooting for Tech. Baylor's season is destroyed already, going 1-11 vs 2-10 wont change anything. I'd rather play (and beat) a .500 Texas Tech team that's viewed as respectable than a 4-6 squad that just lost to a terrible team.

I'd be surprised if we got a night game. Win and it might be 2:00, but I'm thinking 11 AM might be in store for us.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Whatever game time it is......weird boat happens in Lubbock. Was it 4 or 6 years ago the refs kept calling back plays from 2-3 plays ago to review & reverse calls? I watched that at home with a co-worker Tech friend that I had brought back from the Dark side to make him a Frog fan but even he and I both agreed it was the worst game we had ever watched even from our comfy couches with pizza & bier.