• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Will TCU fans root for Oklahoma in the CFB Playoff?

Spike

I’ll be pulling for OU. If OU wins, our conference will finally (hopefully) get the respect that it deserves.

I think the "respect" of the Big 12 has more to do with the big state schools winning than head to head matchups. As long as TCU Baylor or even OSU are muddying the water then we are considered a weak conference. If OU keeps dominating or UT returns to prominence then the Big 12 will get plenty of respect.

I guess I'll pull for OU to win. I don't really have any great affection or dislike toward any of the four teams so I could probably change once the games start depending on what is happening.

Mayfield is a jerk and I'm still not happy about the OU pregame deal with Niko and the way that was handled so who knows.

Rabidfrog

dunno how I will feel Monday. when he big realignment comes dunno if OU and UT will support us or not. If not, then to hell with Mayfield and co.

JimSwinkLives!

He'll no. I hope Mayfield gets sacked 12 times, throws 4 INTs, and becomes so emotionally unhinged he has a breakdown of epic proportions that embarrasses OU for years to come. Unsportsmanlike, unethical, zero-accountability behavior should NEVER be rewarded with a win, regardless of the decal on the helmet or conference affiliation. So screw OU. Go Bulldogs!

Think about all the terrible humans (Mixon, etc) that have been through that program in the last few years. Then think about all their fans that defended every single one of them because of winning.
+100
That program and that fan base and that [ Arschloch] Baker Mayfield don't deserve to experience the joy of a championship. Darn them all.

I don't cheer for conferences.

+100

He'll no. I hope Mayfield gets sacked 12 times, throws 4 INTs, and becomes so emotionally unhinged he has a breakdown of epic proportions that embarrasses OU for years to come. Unsportsmanlike, unethical, zero-accountability behavior should NEVER be rewarded with a win, regardless of the decal on the helmet or conference affiliation. So screw OU. Go Bulldogs!
Also +100