FWST: TCU to announce Donati as next athletic director

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
9050288.jpeg

TCU to announce high-ranking staffer as next athletic director

BY Big Steaming Pile AND STEFAN STEVENSON
tengel@star-telegram.com,
sstevenson@star-telegram.com

FORT WORTH –TCU will announce Jeremiah Donati as its next athletic director at a 2 p.m. press conference Monday, according to multiple sources.

Donati has been an associate vice chancellor and associate athletic director for development since 2013, when he was promoted to be former athletic director Chris Del Conte’s right-hand man in charge of raising money. He first arrived at TCU in 2011 as the head of the TCU Frog Club, the booster arm of the athletic department.

He was named deputy athletic director in August 2016.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article189098024.html

Last edited:

ShreveFrog

Clearly he’s done a great job fundraising and that’s what’s needed now, since CDC left the Frogs with its top trio of coaches, and all sports seemingly in good hands. He knows all the ropes having worked under CDC.

Let’s help Jeremiah drink hissa wine! Go Frogs!

Last edited:

froginaustin

Congratulations Jeremiah.

I hope this is one of those situations in which a promotion from within serves to assure other employees that their employer prepares its people for bigger and better jobs. No reason to think anything else.

HToady

Congratulations Jeremiah.

I hope this is one of those situations in which a promotion from within serves to assure other employees that their employer prepares its people for bigger and better jobs. No reason to think anything else.
Seemed to have worked out with Gary Patterson as well....

Froglaw

I like my dogs better than most people I've met.

With the exception of RodDog and BaylorDan, They were great Americans and I miss them.