• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU QB Kenny Hill, safety and kicker not making trip to Texas Tech

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU QB Kenny Hill, safety and kicker not making trip to Texas Tech

BY CARLOS MENDEZ
cmendez@star-telegram.com

Quarterback Kenny Hill will not make the trip to Lubbock for Saturday’s game against Texas Tech, opening the way for freshman backup Shawn Robinson to make his first start for No. 11 TCU.

Horned Frogs coach Gary Patterson said Thursday that strong safety Niko Small and kicker Jonathan Song also will not make the trip.

Linebacker Travin Howard will travel, Patterson said, but could be a game-time decision.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article185160998.html

P

purplePPO

Wins and losses Junior and Senior seasons.

A.D. 25-1
T.B. 21-2
K.H. 14-8

S.R. will surpass K.H. record. Equal or surpass TB. and A.D.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
The future is now

JealousFlimsyIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif

ifrog

Wins and losses Junior and Senior seasons.

A.D. 25-1
T.B. 21-2
K.H. 14-8

S.R. will surpass K.H. record. Equal or surpass TB. and A.D.
This isn’t a competition on who is the best QB. Hill didn’t have the receivers or line that those two had. I know you hate Hill but you are reaching now. All that matters is that TCU continues to win. I for one hope SR breaks all the records. Idiots like you try to point out that negatives in Hill.

P

purplePPO

This isn’t a competition on who is the best QB. Hill didn’t have the receivers or line that those two had. I know you hate Hill but you are reaching now. All that matters is that TCU continues to win. I for one hope SR breaks all the records. Idiots like you try to point out that negatives in Hill.

The win loss records are what they are. YOU pointed it out as negative not me. Genius.