• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Pro Football Focus has one Big 12 player on its preseason All-America team. He’s from TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Pro Football Focus has one Big 12 player on its preseason All-America team. He’s from TCU

By Drew Davison

The Big 12 isn’t getting much love from Pro Football Focus.

The football website that goes in-depth in its analysis released its preseason All-America team and only one player from the conference earned first-team recognition: TCU cornerback Jeff Gladney.

It’s another accolade for Gladney this preseason.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article234144452.html#storylink=cpy

Wexahu

What was he, like a 2-star or barely a 3-star? And everyone thought DeShawn Raymond was going to be shutting down one side of the field for a few years. Just goes to show.

Well deserved honor for Gladney, he's been really good for awhile now.

jake102

What was he, like a 2-star or barely a 3-star? And everyone thought DeShawn Raymond was going to be shutting down one side of the field for a few years. Just goes to show.

Him and Lewis have a chance to compete with Verrett and KWhite in 2013 as best CB combo in at least recent TCU history

Eight

gladney is from deep, deep northest texas ran a blistering time at a tcu camp, got an offer, and didn't really make any other camps from what i recall.

he missed his senior season due to a knee injury so most of the bigger programs didn't pay much attention and i don't know if many recruiting experts can find new boston even with a map.

arkansas made a run late, but he stayed true and i think he does have the chance to finish as one of gary's best corners.