• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Doesn’t Kenny Hill miss the days of throwing a bunch of touchdowns?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Doesn’t Kenny Hill miss the days of throwing a bunch of touchdowns?

BY CARLOS MENDEZ
cmendez@star-telegram.com

One week, Kenny Hill will go without a touchdown pass. The next, he’ll throw five.

That’s the TCU offense.

Nope, it’s not driving him crazy.

“That’s just what happened this game,” the senior quarterback said after matching his career high with five touchdown passes in Saturday’s 43-0 victory over Kansas. Last week at Kansas State, he had zero.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article180305351.html

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
“In the previous five seasons, TCU kickers missed only four PATs total. The last time there were as many as three in a season was 2011, when Ross Evans went 61-for-64.”

Someone’s gonna have to kick down the door to the CFP.

MadFrog

The kicking issue has to be mental, not physical. I don't know why Bunce was allowed to miss that last PAT. It is hard enough to work on one kicker head case at a time. We don't need two at the same time.

Frog92

The kicking issue has to be mental, not physical. I don't know why Bunce was allowed to miss that last PAT. It is hard enough to work on one kicker head case at a time. We don't need two at the same time.
Kickers warm up net is right in front of where I sit. After the miss, Song was over there working his upper quad with one of those foam roller things. Hope it is nothing. He did go back and make the next one before they gave the last one to Bunce.

jake102

Kickers warm up net is right in front of where I sit. After the miss, Song was over there working his upper quad with one of those foam roller things. Hope it is nothing. He did go back and make the next one before they gave the last one to Bunce.

Yeah, he was sitting on the medical table for the 4th quarter. He wasn't receiving attention when I saw him, just sitting there.