• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Chris Del Conte says goodbye to TCU with full-page ad in Star-Telegram

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Del%20Conte%20ad

Chris Del Conte says goodbye to TCU with full-page ad in Star-Telegram

BY STEFAN STEVENSON
sstevenson@star-telegram.com

Chris Del Conte paid for a full-page ad in Tuesday’s Star-Telegram sports section to say goodbye to his TCU “Horned Frogs family.”

Del Conte was TCU’s athletic director since November 2009 before taking the same job with the University of Texas. TCU introduced Del Conte’s replacement, Jeremiah Donati, on Monday.

“TCU has already selected one of the brightest young leaders in college athletics and a driving force in the Horned Frogs’ success. Congratulations to Jeremiah Donati and his wife, Nicole,” Del Conte wrote.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article189384719.html

Bob

CDC did a lot for TCU. A lot more than anyone on here, except for LT and Wes. For that, thanks.

As far as the bottom line goes, he is just another corporate politically correct [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]ter who recognized when the financial opportune time was to bail ship.

So long Chris. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Del%20Conte%20ad

Chris Del Conte says goodbye to TCU with full-page ad in Star-Telegram

BY STEFAN STEVENSON
sstevenson@star-telegram.com

Chris Del Conte paid for a full-page ad in Tuesday’s Star-Telegram sports section to say goodbye to his TCU “Horned Frogs family.”

Del Conte was TCU’s athletic director since November 2009 before taking the same job with the University of Texas. TCU introduced Del Conte’s replacement, Jeremiah Donati, on Monday.

“TCU has already selected one of the brightest young leaders in college athletics and a driving force in the Horned Frogs’ success. Congratulations to Jeremiah Donati and his wife, Nicole,” Del Conte wrote.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article189384719.html
He's gone, who cares. Don't let the door hit you in the ass. NEXT!!

frogs9497

CDC did a lot for TCU. A lot more than anyone on here, except for LT and Wes. For that, thanks.

As far as the bottom line goes, he is just another corporate politically correct [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]ter who recognized when the financial opportune time was to bail ship.

So long Chris. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

The AD position requires some amount of [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]ter skill.

Unfortunately, this skill must sometimes be applied to other [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]ters. Because it’s really hard to [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] a [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]ter.

Edit: I will add that I think this was a very nice gesture from CDC. He could have cared less.

Last edited:
P

purplePPO

Classy professional. I had the opportunity to talk to him after TCU won the the Big 12 Championship on the field after the Iowa St victory in 2014. Only a few words, but he was respectful to me. That is all I needed from him to know what kind of person he is. He didnt care who I was. The best of luck to him and his family, but not when he opposes TCU. Go Frogs!