• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Check out TCU’s hilarious promotional spots for first ever Big Monday

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Check out TCU’s hilarious promotional spots for first ever Big Monday

BY STEFAN STEVENSON
sstevenson@star-telegram.com

Big Monday basketball is a big deal and TCU basketball is trying to give the game the promotion it deserves.

That includes releasing two hilarious promotional videos in which head coach Jamie Dixon coaches up the pep squad and puts SuperFrog through its paces.

TCU basketball coach Jamie Dixon shot two promotional videos for the Horned Frogs' first ever appearance on ESPN's Big Monday telecast.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article195682414.html

PurpleBlood87

Hasn't TCU played the late game on big Monday before?
I seem to recall a game starting at 11 pm where they asked people to wear pajamas to the game.

OICU812

And your point is?

Point is, there is a cottage industry of posters on here slamming everything ESPN does as left-wing garbage. Then TCU does a pale imitation of ESPN's content, but painted purple, and it's "hilarious." I'm simply pointing out that sometimes, the purple-clad emperor has no clothes. Homers will rush to ridicule that. The fact that the efforts to do so are sophomoric validates my point.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Point is, there is a cottage industry of posters on here slamming everything ESPN does as left-wing garbage. Then TCU does a pale imitation of ESPN's content, but painted purple, and it's "hilarious." I'm simply pointing out that sometimes, the purple-clad emperor has no clothes. Homers will rush to ridicule that. The fact that the efforts to do so are sophomoric validates my point.
I'm thinking it was more DMN and ST that said it was hilarious.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

Partly true. But I don’t recall anyone complains about their promos. It’s one thing they do without regard to politics or SEC slant.

SuperBarrFrog

Dumb.