• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ‘Sore knee’ to keep TCU’s Jeff Gladney from participating in this year’s Senior Bowl

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
‘Sore knee’ to keep TCU’s Jeff Gladney from participating in this year’s Senior Bowl

By Drew Davison

TCU cornerback Jeff Gladney will not participate in this year’s Senior Bowl.

Gladney received an invite, but has pulled out of the all-star event with a “sore knee.” Sources said Gladney played through a meniscus injury all of last season.

Gladney is expected to rest and prepare for the NFL Scouting Combine next month.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article239477598.html#storylink=cpy

TooColdU

Sewo participated in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl this past Saturday. He finished with 3 carries for 28 yards but fumbled twice, one was when he dove for the end zone and just lost it. Hope that doesn’t hurt his stock much.

Wexahu

Sewo participated in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl this past Saturday. He finished with 3 carries for 28 yards but fumbled twice, one was when he dove for the end zone and just lost it. Hope that doesn’t hurt his stock much.

Fumbling twice on three carries? Nah, can't imagine that'll hurt too much. I don't think scouts start taking notice until you fumble on every single carry.

TooColdU

Fumbling twice on three carries? Nah, can't imagine that'll hurt too much. I don't think scouts start taking notice until you fumble on every single carry.

My comment was tongue -in-cheek.
One of the fumbles was questionable because it looked like he was down, but there is no replay in these games.

Nevertheless, he still needed to secure the ball better. I know he isn’t projected to be drafted high but NFL scouts love workout warriors (ex. Kalen Ballage), so Sewo should impress them enough to get drafted. That’s my only expectation for Sewo. Doesn’t matter what round he goes as long as he gets drafted.