• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ‘Do not go sideways!’ TCU’s Patterson impresses new fans in ESPN Film Room

BABYFACE

You can't really be a good defensive coach and not understand what you are defending against. GMFP knows a whole lot about offense!
I agree. GP was also providing insight on what the offense should call based on the what defense was showing during the ESPN coaches room broadcast. He was making offensive calls and defensive calls.

FrogCop19

Big difference in running a sweep on 3rd and 1 and a screen or swing pass that is a deceptive play or reestablishes the line of scrimmage.
True, but sometimes it reestablishes the LOS three yards back. I get that we've had marginal success with sweeps, screens, and reverses, but I would argue that we lost just as much as we gained overall, and that's just not sound playcalling. I also know CGMFP doesn't call offense, so...

MTfrog5

Agreed. I think that's most of it.
Makes a lot of sense now that GP was pissed after majority of their drives. He more than likely told them actually what would happen. Most frustrating thing about a coach is when you put the players in position and then they screw it up