• The KillerFrogs

Funny BSU video

FrogFrog

ESPN may have wanted to milk the incredible national story about Miami a little longer rather than protect Boise...

It's all about ratings.

FrogFrog

I'm with Frog-in-Law -- would love to hear Boise's reaction.

When everyone was saying "blatant rip-off," I was expecting something "similar" to TCU's video. Unbelievable.

Army Frog Fan

Most of the folks on that board are good folks.

One guy mentioned that he liked the Hell frezzes over part and another commented that he didn't like it because that was TCU's thing.

Haven't gotten any responses since pointing out that it was TCU's audio, except one guy who said thanks Debbie Downer. Their scrimmage was yesterday, so not surprisingly the scrimmage thread is getting all the traffic. I am sure most of the folks over there will not be as excited watching the video and thinki9ng about the TCU ripoff.

Sad some guy won an award for it.

peacock

Maybe concussion did the boise video too???

not a chance in hell concussion did that...no chance they would produce a video using TCU's "signature" catchphrase.....this kid from the Boise video department blatantly just ripped it off....its obvious the mountain west did not get Boise for their academics integrity, this is a fun story, deadspin and some of the national websites would eat this up.....

Frog DJ

Despicable and shameful! To plagiarize a 70-year old battle cry originally uttered by one of TCU's icons should be a major embarrassment for all Boise State administrators, coaches, players and fans.

I'll second Army Frog Fan's opinion of most BSU fans. Ecto and I unwittingly booked a room in the official Boise hotel at the Poinsettia Bowl, and they were friendly and gracious, even in defeat.

In addition, several Boise fans were staying in the hotel we chose for the Fiesta Bowl, and while they celebrated their victory, they were highly complimentary of the Frogs, after the game.

Perhaps others have suffered contrary encounters with Bronco fans, but notwithstanding a few predictable exceptions I've found them to be a classy, well-mannered group.

By and large, the BSU fans I've met would be mortified and maybe even outraged by the blatant disrespect found in this film.

Let's hope CGP uses this insolence to inspire the boys in November.

By the way, are any of you going to hit Heitmiller's at I-35 and Loop 340 in Waco, before the game Sept. 2nd? The Chicken Fried Steak with cream gravy, mashed potatoes and green beans are pretty tasty.

Go Frogs! Do It Now!