• The KillerFrogs

Frogs vs Indians/Cardinal/Trees/Vegans - Game Thread

I was sitting next to an uptight older Stanford lady at the hotel bar after the game. I asked her if the band typically goes into other stadiums and tries to insult the opponent's fans. She said they do but they never say anything thatnisnt true. That led to a heated debate about how the federal government should pay for college for everyone. She was insistent that federal dollars paid for my scholarship to TCU. After realizing she was trending toward a monumental trigger I turned away, ordered a shot of Jameson and said a little prayer that she would survive her affliction.

You should have grabbed her by the....nevermind. Thanks a lot Harvey. Ruined it for everyone.

jack the frog

ReedFrawg

Easy, none.

And now comes the comment about not being able to comment unless I've been in that spot, to which all I have to say is then no-one here, or very very few, can say anything at all either. Believe it or not, you can be a fan, and I have been since I was a kid and going to games back in the 80's, and still not agree with the masses and/or dislike some players.

As someone who did play, it does get frustrating to hear the constant negativity about players from people who have never experienced how difficult it is to perform at the highest level of college athletics. (But it is what it is...an open forum.)