• The KillerFrogs

Frog Club Donor Rewards

Horned Toad

Got home this evening to a package on my front door step that contained a few 2017 Frog Club Donor Reward items. Two Frog Club cards, a schedule magnet, a thank you card from TCU athletes, a lapel pin, and some strange oval shaped wire framed pop out Frog Club banner (I guess). Not sure what the pop out banner thingy is and I can't fold it back up with out bending the wireframe.

Edit: Daughter just told me it was a windshield sun shade. Duh! Her TCU education already paying off.

Last edited:

frognutz

Got home this evening to a package on my front door step that contained a few 2017 Frog Club Donor Reward items. Two Frog Club cards, a schedule magnet, a thank you card from TCU athletes, a lapel pin, and some strange oval shaped wire framed pop out Frog Club banner (I guess). Not sure what the pop out banner thingy is and I can't fold it back up with out bending the wireframe.

Edit: Daughter just told me it was a windshield sun shade. Duh! Her TCU education already paying off.

Got mine too but haven't opened it yet. Thanks for the review and your daughter's heads up!

Pharm Frog

Packaging smells bad.

Try Gold Bond

017a3554-5168-4933-b124-fce17e7b4d1a_1.755ca298394c2734a5db08b26d57c3b4.jpeg

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Noticed in the list of all that give to the Frog Club the glaring lack of money given by high paid pro athletes. Unless I missed it no Dalton or LT among others.