6. UCF
7. Wisconsin
8. Penn State
9. TCU
10. Auburn
14. Oklahoma State

I'll take #9, should be #8.

Wisky, yea 13and1, not #7 I'd say.

The committee jobbed us on Dec 3 where #11 or #12 should have been ours and a NYSixBowl bid. So with a W there I believe we'd be #6 or #7. (Where'd UWash fall to?)

UCF (directional) was the big winner in the PR (cry baby) sweepstakes (Claiming #1) and getting #6.

Miami should have fallen more than 2 spots to #13. What are the voters thinking?

Good morning.

notyalc

Don't get me wrong I hate Notre Dame. But how the hell does Auburn stay in the top ten with 4 losses. Particularly when they lost the last game of the year. What a load of SEC crap.

Surely there must be a mistake....we are reminded, ad nauseam, of the fact that only large universities with mammoth

stadiums and massive fan support are to be deemed worthy. This we know....because ESPN told us so.

TCUdirtbag

What about their losses?

They went 10-2 in the regular season with the losses both coming on the road (to teams with the same mascot as them) to the ACC Champ and playoff team and to LSU, a bowl team. In the regular season they also beat the #1 and #2 teams in the country that played for the national championship.

That’s basically TCU’s regular season record but with wins over #1 and #2 instead of OSU and WVU. OU=Clemson and ISU=LSU. Auburn is clearly a top 10 team.

They don’t become a not top 10 team because they lost the SEC Championship rematch and lost a close bowl game to a 13-0 team that had a whole lot more to play for.