• The KillerFrogs

EVERYBODY RELAX

I’m fairly relaxed this morning too, which surprises me. The bottom line is the OU team we faced last night would’ve beat any team in the country the way they played.

They were and are the better team. Life goes on.
Hell yes. I got up and ran five miles down to The Woodshed Now I’m listening to music, eating BBQ and drinking beer. I’m going to Uber home, get in the hot tub and take a nap. Did I mention the Princess is on a girl’s weekend? Life is awesome. Football is a game.

It's truth, far more likely that we go 1-1 in final 2 and miss big 12 title game than it is we win out. But like the movie a few good men, you can't handle the truth.
So you really believe the odds of a Frog win in the last two games are 50-50 in each? Or are you penciling in a loss at Lubbock? No one I’ve seen is discounting the difficulty of a win at Tech but to think that TCU won’t and should not be favored in that game is sports dumb

TCURiggs

Hell yes. I got up and ran five miles down to The Woodshed Now I’m listening to music, eating BBQ and drinking beer. I’m going to Uber home, get in the hot tub and take a nap. Did I mention the Princess is on a girl’s weekend? Life is awesome. Football is a game.

We apparently watch games differently. Running five miles isn't a possibility for me the day after a big TCU game. Good on ya.

Pharm Frog

It’s Pharmschtick

Pharmschtick would have been a prediction of a definite two losses. I said I would be mildly surprised because I will be (and pleasantly so). I do think we put significantly better athletes on the field than either opponent but that was true in Ames as well. So I think we “should” win both just not confident that we will.

Now for Pharmschtick — Raiders 44 Frogs 31. Frogs punt four times in the second half from inside Raider territory.

Pharmschtick would have been a prediction of a definite two losses. I said I would be mildly surprised because I will be (and pleasantly so). I do think we put significantly better athletes on the field than either opponent but that was true in Ames as well. So I think we “should” win both just not confident that we will.

Now for Pharmschtick — Raiders 44 Frogs 31. Frogs punt four times in the second half from inside Raider territory.
No offense intended...I just sensed a knock on wood statement. Sort if I misjudged.

I wasn’t offended at all but thanks. Question though: if we have to score 36 against TTU next Saturday to win in regulation, do you think we will? 29? Not asking about “capability”...more so “likelihood”?
I honestly think that TTU scores 27 or under bit I also think TCU can score 33 or more. What I’m saying is I’m putting TCU at about a 66% win percentage age. And I has the Frogs with 5 non wins.

Pharm Frog

I honestly think that TTU scores 27 or under bit I also think TCU can score 33 or more. What I’m saying is I’m putting TCU at about a 66% win percentage age. And I has the Frogs with 5 non wins.

Fair IMO — since I didn’t see last night’s game...will Boesen have to sit the first half in Lubbock?

Joe1000

Keep us posted on how the rest of your day goes!

Mean Purple

What sucks is, yeah winning the conference would be great but if the Frogs win the rematch then we just knock the Big 12 out of the playoffs again... Ruining Oklahomas season would be nice but it's kind of a lose lose.
IF we win out and win the conference championship, then we should still be in the conversation for the playoff, when you use the logic of the espn types, if there are not 4 1 loss or undefeateds. What 2 loss team would they put ahead of us if we BEAT ou? Can't be Ohio State. Can't be Irish or usc. If miami beats clemson, cant be clemson.

In fact, on Tuesday, they can't rank Ohio State ahead of us if the cfp keeps to their standard.

FBallFan123

Don't understand why everyone just assumes we make big 12 title game. We still have to travel to Lubbock to play Tech who is fighting for bowl eligibility and tough to beat at home. Then we get Baylor who will pull out all the stops to play spoiler. It's far far far more likely scenario that we lose 1 of 2 remaining games and miss out on big 12 title game.

Assume? No.

But....

Texas Tech is 2-5 in conference.

They're wins have come over Kansas and Baylor.

They aren't world-beaters.

Hopefully TCU practices well, comes prepared, and plays well.

Last edited:

FBallFan123

What sucks is, yeah winning the conference would be great but if the Frogs win the rematch then we just knock the Big 12 out of the playoffs again... Ruining Oklahomas season would be nice but it's kind of a lose lose.

Yeah, TCU should totally make the Big 12 Championship game and then just lay down to tune of 59-0 or so like Wisconsin did a few years back.

Maybe someone can distribute a bunch of "Big 12" cheer cards to the TCU section, too.

y2kFrog

Don't understand why everyone just assumes we make big 12 title game. We still have to travel to Lubbock to play Tech who is fighting for bowl eligibility and tough to beat at home. Then we get Baylor who will pull out all the stops to play spoiler. It's far far far more likely scenario that we lose 1 of 2 remaining games and miss out on big 12 title game.
The did lose their last 3 games at home including to K-State and their 3rd string QB.