• The KillerFrogs

EVERYBODY RELAX

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
You called out a player by name and when his father responded you had some choice words for him on the internet? That's not a good look, man.

If that were actually what happened it would be bad. Too bad that's not really what happened.

Moose Stuff

No - I made a comment about the number of holding penalties that have been generated by our center. If that is verballing assaulting family members, I am guilty. But I fail to see how that could be construed as verbally assaulting anyone.

The subsequent posts by the snowflakes are just overreactions.

It was your first post that dad was responding to that was the original issue. As soon as he responded the only acceptable response from you was an apology. You’re literally the only person on here that doesn’t see that.

W

Way of the Frog

Why does someone erase a post? Spelling, duplicate?

You said there was nothing wrong with it so I can't imagine why you would erase it.

Hard to be mad as OU is just better than us. They out coached and out played us. There looked to be a clear talent gap. I'd be surprised if we win our next 2, but if we did and backed into title game I'd expect a similar result.

ifrog

We got beat by a top four team at their place.

Let’s not act like we are a middle of the pack team. Damn.

We will win our next two.

Not really, I bleed purple and would love nothing more than to beat OU and keep them out of the CFP. I would also like to see Mayfield cry after the game

MBAFrog

Tier 1
From the coaches to the players. We didn't play well. I think the Big 12 Championship game will be a lot different than what we all watched last night. Got to take care of business over the next two weeks.

Don't understand why everyone just assumes we make big 12 title game. We still have to travel to Lubbock to play Tech who is fighting for bowl eligibility and tough to beat at home. Then we get Baylor who will pull out all the stops to play spoiler. It's far far far more likely scenario that we lose 1 of 2 remaining games and miss out on big 12 title game.

ifrog

Don't understand why everyone just assumes we make big 12 title game. We still have to travel to Lubbock to play Tech who is fighting for bowl eligibility and tough to beat at home. Then we get Baylor who will pull out all the stops to play spoiler. It's far far far more likely scenario that we lose 1 of 2 remaining games and miss out on big 12 title game.
On ignore you are a scheissing beating

Moose Stuff

Far far more likely? Really?

Edit - dammit. Responded before looking at who I was responding to.

Have you seen our two upcoming opponents play this year? Thanks Debbie!

positive-influence-2.png

debbie-downer-sad-snl-skit-depressed-gif-4920592
It’s Pharmschtick