• The KillerFrogs

EVERYBODY RELAX

MBAFrog

Tier 1
Was it an important game? Yes
Did we not play well, Yes
Were there missed receives, assignments, dropped balls, poor alignments, yes

We still have two important games left.

If we take care of business, we will have another shot at these guys. HOPEFLLY, we'll have the home field advantage (or something close) and I fully expect us a different outcome.

In Gary I trust.

Pharm Frog

I’m relaxed but I most definitely do not expect a different outcome in a rematch. I’m actually gonna be mildly surprised if we win our next two.

VA Froggie

Was it an important game? Yes
Did we not play well, Yes
Were there missed receives, assignments, dropped balls, poor alignments, yes

We still have two important games left.

If we take care of business, we will have another shot at these guys. HOPEFLLY, we'll have the home field advantage (or something close) and I fully expect us a different outcome.

In Gary I trust.
Well said. Not the time for a pity party. OU played one heck of a game and so did TCU. But OU won and we move on.

TCURiggs

Well said. Not the time for a pity party. OU played one heck of a game and so did TCU. But OU won and we move on.

I'm relaxed as well but we certainly didn't play a heck of a game. We gave up 400 yards of offense and 38 points in the first half and allowed a Big XII offensive record for a RB.

Gotta finish the season strong, though. Still in a good position with a lot left in front of us. Hope the boys can regroup for a tough test in Lubbock!

DeuceBoogieNights

What sucks is, yeah winning the conference would be great but if the Frogs win the rematch then we just knock the Big 12 out of the playoffs again... Ruining Oklahomas season would be nice but it's kind of a lose lose.

Wexahu

What sucks is, yeah winning the conference would be great but if the Frogs win the rematch then we just knock the Big 12 out of the playoffs again... Ruining Oklahomas season would be nice but it's kind of a lose lose.

I agree, in theory on paper that CCG makes at least some sense to try and “keep up” with other conferences, but it’s clear now it’s going to be really awkward if OU wins the regular season outright. If they play us it’ll even make it more awkward.

ftwfrog

Hate to play the anti-conference guy, but i root for us and I’ll root for us 100% if we play OU again.

I’m sure the zebras will have other things in mind.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I give exactly zero darns if OU makes the playoff. I care tremendously about Frogs winning the Big 12. Not a lose lose to me in any way. If OU makes the playoff I will be cheering for their opponent. I hate their QB, their decisions to look past player indiscretions and the fact that Stoops eats puppies. Darn those guys.

cdsfrog

scheiss that. Baker Mayfield cheated and got the rules changed so he could play this year. Ruining his season and seeing the little [ hundin] cry would so be worth it.

LVH

I could care less about the good of the league. Don't care if the league has a playoff rep or not

Regardless we aren't beating OU with our offense. It sucks

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I’m relaxed but I most definitely do not expect a different outcome in a rematch. I’m actually gonna be mildly surprised if we win our next two.

Have you seen our two upcoming opponents play this year? Thanks Debbie!

positive-influence-2.png

debbie-downer-sad-snl-skit-depressed-gif-4920592

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I don't care about the playoffs because it's a rigged system. A true playoff would allow for conference champions to settle it on the field, not four teams deemed deserving by a committee. So, if the B12 is left out because we win our next three games so be it. Let's go win the conference.

TooColdU

The only awkward thing about us winning the conference championship game is that it'll be somewhat controversial.

Hopefully West Virginia ends up beating OU the week before so we at least have a shot at giving OU their 3rd conference loss. Then it'll feel like a more genuine conference championship.