• The KillerFrogs

ESPN College Football Live's Preseason Top 25

cdsfrog

maximilian posts

rotfl.gif

Ron Swanson

Great talent w/out a good head coach. ND the last 2 decades, FSU for the past decade

Does anyone know how hands-on Petrino was as a gameday coach? Is he calling plays or anything?

If not, losing him might not hurt that bad. It's not like it's hard for the replacement HC to know when to call timeouts and/or go for it on 4th down.

A lot of head coaches are good at building the program, installing a "system", hiring the assistants, and recruiting..... well, all of that stuff has already been done at Arkansas. They didn't lose their OC or DC did they?

That being said, if Petrino is the actual OC (like Patterson is really our DC), then I could see them taking a big step back.

cdsfrog

Does anyone know how hands-on Petrino was as a gameday coach? Is he calling plays or anything?

If not, losing him might not hurt that bad. It's not like it's hard for the replacement HC to know when to call timeouts and/or go for it on 4th down.

A lot of head coaches are good at building the program, installing a "system", hiring the assistants, and recruiting..... well, all of that stuff has already been done at Arkansas. They didn't lose their OC or DC did they?

That being said, if Petrino is the actual OC (like Patterson is really our DC), then I could see them taking a big step back.

They also lost their OC Garrick Mcgee. He took a head-coaching job at UAB in December. In short they have a LOT going against them.

TCURiggs

Obviously I did not realize they were playing Idaho and that no name FCS school...people take things too literally. They are not top 10 by any estimation.

Don't worry I will put money on the Dawgs just like last year. I will bet with anyone else who wants in on that as well. Curious how no one took me up on the Baylor game...

Stop saying that. I tried to take you up on that baylor game and you bitched out.

Stop saying that. I tried to take you up on that baylor game and you bitched out.

True, but you were the only one and I was referring to people like Bumpastache. We just could not agree on the odds.

More curious is why roddog payed you your Crown, but will not honor his 3 day ban with me

TCURiggs

True, but you were the only one and I was referring to people like Bumpastache. We just could not agree on the odds.

More curious is why roddog payed you your Crown, but will not honor his 3 day ban with me

We couldn't agree on odds because you started doing your crawfish routine, as usual.

I think you misinterpreted. I meant Riggs and I could not agree on odds. With you we could not agree on a bet. I'm sure there will be plenty of chances for us all to put our money where our mouth is.

SoonerBredCD

I think you misinterpreted. I meant Riggs and I could not agree on odds. With you we could not agree on a bet. I'm sure there will be plenty of chances for us all to put our money where our mouth is.

Goodness man, you are getting donkey-punched by everyone in this thread! Your own frog bretheren are proving, left and right, all of your contradictions! You should just tuck your tail between your little legs and walk away! Or don't....... it's actually quite entertaining watching you get owned!

Goodness man, you are getting donkey-punched by everyone in this thread! Your own frog bretheren are proving, left and right, all of your contradictions! You should just tuck your tail between your little legs and walk away! Or don't....... it's actually quite entertaining watching you get owned!

Yet I am still the one who won the real money last year. LOL

I already posted screenshots of my account dumbass. It was legit and I was on record for several bets and even won a bet with roddog. I don't know why everyone wants to bet against me - losing proposition!

SnoopFrogs11

How much do y'all want to bet not all of those SEC schools are in the top 25 at season's end? The newly revamped Big 12 may be better than the hallowed SEC eventually.