• The KillerFrogs

ESPN College Football Live's Preseason Top 25

maximilian

A summary of this thread:

>B4P pulls out gambling schlong to brag about how big it is
>everyone laughs at it
>"You guys take everything too literally; I just said I fell in the bell curve for average!"

UDVBj.gif

DickBumpastache

I wonder if this is Bonner??? Anonymous "gambler" who never loses?

http://m.deadspin.com/5906658/is-an-espn-columnist-scamming-people-on-the-internet

BelushiBob

I wonder if this is Bonner??? Anonymous "gambler" who never loses?

http://m.deadspin.com/5906658/is-an-espn-columnist-scamming-people-on-the-internet
No. Bonner is a Tcu sophomore or junior that bets 20 or 40 bucks a game. Probably taking bets from freshmen that live in the dorm with him.

roddog

Banned
Also gotta love the people who are unaware of the problems LSU had during the MNC. Honey Badger didn't care. Everyone wanted Jefferson out of the game, but Miles forced the hand. Players were mad at Miles. Broken ball club. They will win no more than 6 games.

and yet that was one game, didnt tcu play smu last year and have a slip up, then you brag on wvu, who lsu beat the crap out of, you are a tool who contradicts himself at every corner and who tells us the winners you picked on games after they are played, you have officially replaced goo as the purple village idiot!

roddog

Banned
Also gotta love the people who are unaware of the problems LSU had during the MNC. Honey Badger didn't care. Everyone wanted Jefferson out of the game, but Miles forced the hand. Players were mad at Miles. Broken ball club. They will win no more than 6 games.

he wont make that bet until mid way through the season, he will crawfish and ignore it, then when it looks like it may win he will start bragging about it, this guy is the biggest coward i have ever seen!

roddog

Banned

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:14 AM
Bonner wrote: Dude I'm not gonna take that bet now after the "We're Screwed" comments. Get back to me in September.

what kind of idiot who claims to know so much about betting didnt even know the ncaa tourney had started, i realized then that you are a fake and a coward, keep running your mouth and making those neato videos son, even your own people know you are the purple village idiot!

Notice how he keeps ignoring the fact that he lost the bet...pulling out all the excuses in his bag. No I did not know the tourney started and you still lost. Even more embarassing!