• The KillerFrogs

ESPN College Football Live's Preseason Top 25

Pretty sure LSU should not be ranked. How many points did they score again? Coach and QB troubles. Arky coach troubles. Bama no more Trent or Upshaw. Georgia - obligatory top 10. South Carolina obligatory top 25 for no reason.

jake102

Georgia, South Carolina, and Arkansas should all be Top 10. South Carolina is the only one I'd debate could be lower. Arkansas has top 5 talent.

maximilian

Pretty sure LSU should not be ranked. How many points did they score again? Coach and QB troubles. Arky coach troubles. Bama no more Trent or Upshaw. Georgia - obligatory top 10. South Carolina obligatory top 25 for no reason.

B4P's Top 25:

#1: TCU
2-25: Who cares

MidlandFrog

Which don't belong?

LSU, Bama always belong. South Carolina could be salty if Lattimore can stay healthy. Georgia is an enigma in my book, watched Kellen Moore slice them up and not sure about the work ethic on that team (Jarvis Jones is a badass though). Arkansas will have an up and down year. Love him or hate him Petrino is a top 5 offensive mind and add the loss of Garrick McGee as OC and Wright, Childs, and Adams at WR, the losses on that side of the ball are pretty significant

cdsfrog

LSU, Bama always belong. South Carolina could be salty if Lattimore can stay healthy. Georgia is an enigma in my book, watched Kellen Moore slice them up and not sure about the work ethic on that team (Jarvis Jones is a badass though). Arkansas will have an up and down year. Love him or hate him Petrino is a top 5 offensive mind and add the loss of Garrick McGee as OC and Wright, Childs, and Adams at WR, the losses on that side of the ball are pretty significant

Exactly. Too much to overcome in my opinion. I still think they are a top 20 team

RaiderHater

To me UGA is not top ten. Even though they had a good season last year. They didn't have to play either LSU, Bama, or Arkansas in the regular season (the top 3 teams in the SEC). I believe they have to play all those teams this year.

cdsfrog

To me UGA is not top ten. Even though they had a good season last year. They didn't have to play either LSU, Bama, or Arkansas in the regular season (the top 3 teams in the SEC). I believe they have to play all those teams this year.

Somehow they escape them again. I don't get it.

http://www.sicemdawgs.com/football/sched/fbsch_12.php

Also gotta love the people who are unaware of the problems LSU had during the MNC. Honey Badger didn't care. Everyone wanted Jefferson out of the game, but Miles forced the hand. Players were mad at Miles. Broken ball club. They will win no more than 6 games.

GoFrogs21

Also gotta love the people who are unaware of the problems LSU had during the MNC. Honey Badger didn't care. Everyone wanted Jefferson out of the game, but Miles forced the hand. Players were mad at Miles. Broken ball club. They will win no more than 6 games.

Someone please write this down.