• The KillerFrogs

ESPN Bowl Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

nayr150

Anyone see the 5 tools on ESPN discuss the validity of a national title shot for the non-BCS teams?

People talk about us having purple-colored glasses all the time, but man those guys sure do have some 'BCS-colored' glasses on.

Now, I'm not sure if any non-BCS school could beat OU or Florida in the title game this year, but the BCS conferences being really tough week in and week out? Vandy, Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee, Big 12 North, Baylor, Big 10 outside of OSU and PSU, bottom half of Pac 10, all of the Big Least and ACC...I mean come on.

Endless Purple

QUOTE(nayr150 @ Dec 7 2008, 07:54 PM) [snapback]268122[/snapback]
Now, I'm not sure if any non-BCS school could beat OU or Florida in the title game this year,

Don't know that there are more than 2 BCS schools that could beat them this year.

This year I agree that Utah didn't match up to the Big12 south teams and SEC cream of the crop. But last year and all of the bedlam at the top, I think Utah would have been in the title game.

It depends on the team, who they beat and how everyone else does. This was a top-heavy year.

Status
Not open for further replies.