• The KillerFrogs

Ertz is out

TRF51

I think this works out for us, with this situation and the fact that it will be wet they are going to be forced to run 85% of the time so we can have 8 or 9 in the box.

Big Frog II

Since we have seen him play is a good thing. We can be better prepared. I believe he caught Texas off guard when he came in, and he had good success. KSU probably should have left him in for OT because Ertz was not effective.

Wexahu

70 % run, plays right into our strength, let the game begin......

From what I saw in the UT game, he's quick and fast as heck and he'll hurt us a few times with his legs. But they ran that QB draw or whatever you want to call it more than half the plays it seems and there's just no way that can be sustained for long without the kid getting worn out. It's an often overlooked factor in my opinion with offenses geared around running QBs, its so hard to keep that going for 4 quarters because they never get to come out of the game. It was even noticeable in the UT game. When he came in in the 3rd quarter he looked like a rocket out there, by the end he wasn't nearly as effective.

Since we have seen him play is a good thing. We can be better prepared. I believe he caught Texas off guard when he came in, and he had good success. KSU probably should have left him in for OT because Ertz was not effective.

When the 1st string QB goes out with an injury, the defense tends to let up a bit mentally. Few will remember our 04 Tulane game when they hah to go with their 3rd string QB at thrir own 2. Of course he drove the field and knocked us out of a bowl game.

Tom Brown

When the 1st string QB goes out with an injury, the defense tends to let up a bit mentally. Few will remember our 04 Tulane game when they hah to go with their 3rd string QB at thrir own 2. Of course he drove the field and knocked us out of a bowl game.

Isu beat ou with their back up.

Remember when the Pats won the superbowl with a back up.

Tighten your jockstraps, frogs, we play the 2005 Patriots on Saturday.