• The KillerFrogs

Draft Hype for Banogu

West Coast Johnny

Mel Kiper has him as a first round choice - #24 overall in 2018.

https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/Banogu-Not-Worried-About-NFL-Draft-Hype-109083367

Last week, NFL Draft guru Mel Kiper Jr. listed Banogu as the 24th overall player on his early 2018 NFL Draft Board. Banogu looked shocked to hear the news, admitting that no one had shared that information with him; no coaches, teammates or friends.

To no surprise, Banogu brushed off the notion of playing at the next level pretty quickly. After all, the Frogs are in the midst of a 6-0 season.

“Every player does (has that dream) but you cross that bridge when you get there; I’m not worried about that right now,” he said.

BABYFACE

Here is my draft hype:

EssentialAdmirableDore-size_restricted.gif

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Didn't Mel Kiper think LT was too small to be a high draft pick?

My draft projections for college players are as good as (or better) than his. How come I'm not rich?

W

Way of the Frog

These type of questions do no good for the student athlete or the team.

Hell, we just reached the 6-games played point of the season.

stbrab

Mel Kiper has him as a first round choice - #24 overall in 2018.

https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/Banogu-Not-Worried-About-NFL-Draft-Hype-109083367

Last week, NFL Draft guru Mel Kiper Jr. listed Banogu as the 24th overall player on his early 2018 NFL Draft Board. Banogu looked shocked to hear the news, admitting that no one had shared that information with him; no coaches, teammates or friends.

To no surprise, Banogu brushed off the notion of playing at the next level pretty quickly. After all, the Frogs are in the midst of a 6-0 season.

“Every player does (has that dream) but you cross that bridge when you get there; I’m not worried about that right now,” he said.
I like his responses. Seem like a pretty humble young man. He's been very impressive...hope he stays with the Frogs another year.

Last edited:

Sebastian S

I like his responses. Seem like a pretty humble young man. He's been very impressive...hopes he stays with the Frogs another year.
I think he has been the most impressive player this year on the entire team.

I feel like he came out of nowhere, I did not follow how he got here.

From the way he plays to how he speaks and acts, very impressive.

Limp Lizard

So it Bangou is not "dominant" why does Kiper rate him so high? I think he has been good and has a huge upside, but first round in 2018?

Bob Sugar

Mel Kiper = ESPN. This is obviously driven by their desire to keep non-blue blood TCU down, I bet the Disney execs saw our projected D-line next year, freaked out, and got the memo out pronto.
That's how it started when UT wanted to bring Baylor back down as well.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Mel Kiper = ESPN. This is obviously driven by their desire to keep non-blue blood TCU down, I bet the Disney execs saw our projected D-line next year, freaked out, and got the memo out pronto.
This is exactly what has happened. They’re causing distractions on purpose so we will lose more. Next they will plant girls on campus to get raped by all of our players at once! After that, ESPN will bring in El Chapo to start up the ol’ drug cartel again.