• The KillerFrogs

Donati Presser

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Seems young, confident and business like. Could be a good change of pace not having any of the car showroom glad handing. I liked CDC and always thought he was sincere.

I once sent him an email and got response within minutes, what I didn’t expect was a personal letter follow up and a TCU blanket. CDC was about as good of a salesman as you could want. But I think people will appreciate the change of pace. It sure won’t keep me from sending my monthly check...

WhatTheFrog

Time to visit that Bevo site...are they excited?
Who cares if they are excited or not? They FINALLY were able to wrangle an employee from a "cockroach" private school to help them achieve what they wanted to achieve. To me, that is a compliment to a "cockroach" school, that they so often wanted to downplay, but secretly envied in the long run.

Suck it, Herman!

FrogFrog

And it’s not funny at all. For these to work, there has to be a public persona. No one knows this guy. So it’ll be near impossible for it to be funny.

It is terrible for a number of reasons. One, the guy running it is not funny. Two, he's not "public" enough. Three, he's responding to people as if he's real. It's stupid. Delete.

And it’s not funny at all. For these to work, there has to be a public persona. No one knows this guy. So it’ll be near impossible for it to be funny.
It is terrible for a number of reasons. One, the guy running it is not funny. Two, he's not "public" enough. Three, he's responding to people as if he's real. It's stupid. Delete.

To the pit of misery for you both. Sometimes you just have to let things go.