• The KillerFrogs

Donati Presser

WhatTheFrog

Again, I hate to see CDC go, but he's gotta do what he's gotta do. I'm anxiously awaiting to see what Mr. Donati is going to do while here.

I was looking forward to having CDC present me with an autographed football, once I made 100 straight home games. My only problem is that I have no advocates fighting for me like my buddy in the row behind me.Of course, he is way more awesome than I've ever been, but that's beside the point!

AroundWorldFrog

Again, I hate to see CDC go, but he's gotta do what he's gotta do. I'm anxiously awaiting to see what Mr. Donati is going to do while here.

I was looking forward to having CDC present me with an autographed football, once I made 100 straight home games. My only problem is that I have no advocates fighting for me like my buddy in the row behind me.Of course, he is way more awesome than I've ever been, but that's beside the point!
Do you know his KFc handle?

Flying T

Tier 1
I hope he has or can quickly create the kind of connections and political capital that will likely be beneficial in regards to landing us in the Pac 12 etc. in a few years. That was the primary thing about CDC that really gave me confidence about the future of TCU moving forward, he has estabished relationships with influential people.

robbroyy

Definitely going to be a new leadership style. Don’t get the feeling JD is the type of personality that takes over a room when entering. His style seems to be let’s get to work. Cant argue with the results he’s had with the facility projects so I trust the board and am sure the 3 big coaches had input since he’d had to work with them on their facilities.

WhatTheFrog

Definitely going to be a new leadership style. Don’t get the feeling JD is the type of personality that takes over a room when entering. His style seems to be let’s get to work. Cant argue with the results he’s had with the facility projects so I trust the board and am sure the 3 big coaches had input since he’d had to work with them on their facilities.
He can learn that "take over a room" presence. If he can raise funds and make friends with the people he needs to make friends with, that's the most important trait he can have.

CDC was a different breed. He didn't HAVE to deal with all of the fans' crap, but he chose to. If Donati does the same, more power to him. I wish the guy well so long as he is with the TCU family. I see him jumping to a larger program much sooner than CDC did, but I wish him the best while he is with us.