• The KillerFrogs

Does the Baseball Game Tracker on Go Frogs Work?

TCUdirtbag

I typically link to StatBroadcast instead of GameTracker in the gameday threads. (Click the Live Stats link).

StatBroadcast is th official stat tracker and has more statistics. GameTracker is like a software that filters / displays some of the stats so that it looks like a baseball field and waters down the information to a more consumer-friendly format. I prefer the former—once you get used to the busy layout it’s really great—and find it has fewer quirks and is less prone to freeze.

TCU.statbroadcast.com is worth a bookmark - all live stats for all TCU baseball, basketball, football, and tennis.

Last edited:

df1332

I typically link to StatBroadcast instead of GameTracker in the gameday threads. (Click the Live Stats link).

StatBroadcast is th official stat tracker and has more statistics. GameTracker is like a software that filters / displays some of the stats so that it looks like a baseball field and waters down the information to a more consumer-friendly format. I prefer the former—once you get used to the busy layout it’s really great—and find it has fewer quirks and is less prone to freeze.

TCU.statbroadcast.com is worth a bookmark - all live stats for all TCU baseball, basketball and football.
Thanks, will bookmark.