• The KillerFrogs

Does anyone have the CJ Wilson chasing Aaron Brown photo?

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(Hoosierfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 12:13 PM) [snapback]539759[/snapback]
:mellow: http://www.life.com/image/71805689

Nope, that's not it. It had CJ prominently sprawled on the ground, hands reaching with nothing but air, and Aaron running into the endzone. Then it had "CJ for Heisman" added to the picture.

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(Frog_Fan71 @ Apr 2 2010, 01:07 PM) [snapback]539789[/snapback]
This is the closest that I can find of what you describe.

http://www.baylorfans.com/pictures/footbal...1â„‘=49.jpg

Not really, that is a different one. The one in question is where Aaron has run past the all defenders and is going into the endzone (so you see him from the front) and CJ going down on the ground behind him (with a view of facemask/helmet), having missed the tackle completely.

The one Hoosierfrog found may be an earlier shot of the same play...

Annoying Group of 20

Here is the one I have
AaronBrown_Baylor.jpg

fdub

somewhere there's a better one-- it's taken from the endzone; CJ is sprawled on the ground, looking up as Aaron Brown coasts in for six. It's brilliant; I wish I had it.

gdu

I'll check my computer when I get home. I believe I have the endzone shot, but not with the CJ for Heisman tagline.

fdub

please do-- it says all there is to say about Baylor and TCU. And that was TCU in 2006-- not half as craptacular as it was in '09, and may be in '10.

gdu

QUOTE(fdub @ Apr 6 2010, 02:31 PM) [snapback]541178[/snapback]
please do-- it says all there is to say about Baylor and TCU. And that was TCU in 2006-- not half as craptacular as it was in '09, and may be in '10.

craptacular?

Big Frog II

I have in the back of my mind that Wes took the picture in question. Whoever it was they were standing in the endzone with the players coming at them.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Big Frog II @ Apr 6 2010, 10:14 AM) [snapback]541214[/snapback]
I have in the back of my mind that Wes took the picture in question. Whoever it was they were standing in the endzone with the players coming at them.

I don't see or find a link to the KFC photo galleries .... used to be one ... I'm missing it.

fdub

now that I think about it, I may be thinking of the video highlight of that pass-n-catch. It's terrific-- you see CJ take a last-ditch dive, fail to touch AB, and then go sliding on his belly out of bounds, while looking up into the dust that AB leaves behind.

It's outstanding. Now I wanna go see if it's still available at gofrogs...

gdu

QUOTE(fdub @ Apr 6 2010, 06:50 PM) [snapback]541338[/snapback]
now that I think about it, I may be thinking of the video highlight of that pass-n-catch. It's terrific-- you see CJ take a last-ditch dive, fail to touch AB, and then go sliding on his belly out of bounds, while looking up into the dust that AB leaves behind.

It's outstanding. Now I wanna go see if it's still available at gofrogs...

just checked the pics there and none are the one the OP is looking for

goldenfrog

QUOTE(fdub @ Apr 6 2010, 01:45 PM) [snapback]541127[/snapback]
somewhere there's a better one-- it's taken from the endzone; CJ is sprawled on the ground, looking up as Aaron Brown coasts in for six. It's brilliant; I wish I had it.

Yes, that is the on I am looking for.

bwood

I've got it saved on my computer but dont know how to post pictures. If you want to PM me I will email it to you or if someone can post on how to put a picture in here I will do it.