• The KillerFrogs

DMN: TCU-ex J.J. Henry sets course record with 59 in California

Purp

If I shot a 59, I guarandamntee every last one of you sumbitches would know it. Assuming I survived all the shots in the 19th hole afterwards, that is. Hell, if I broke 70...
This. Even if I was a pro I'd be proud of this accomplishment. There are an extremely small number who have ever done it so I don't have a problem with this. And if I broke 70 I'd probably lose most of my friends talking about that one round of golf.

ShreveFrog

Next time you see JJ in person, I bet if you introduced yourself he'd stop and happily talk about golf and anything TCU sports. That's how he is. Not a huge ego that I've seen for someone who cashes checks from the tour. The guy has won 3 times. That's hard.

denverfrog

I’m sure this will be an unpopular observation, but who sends a tweet like that????
#lookatme
#I’madouche
I am thinking that someone that calls out a fellow frog on a frog forum with calling him a [ profanity ], is trying associate someone with what he surely is and has been throughout his life. Sorry, you are still in the [ profanity ] club alone. You can also add your name to the complete jerk club as well.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
How often does a pro break 60? Serious question. #NotAGolfer
Not often, and especially not often on a course as tough as that one. He broke a club record that had stood for many years, and all the PGA Tour stars play that course regularly. What JJ did was absolutely exceptional!

Moose, that was beyond uncalled for. JJ accomplished something NO ONE ELSE HAS DONE! He can celebrate any way he damned well pleases. Granted, it wasn't drinking beer out of the PGA Championship Trophy-cool, but a remarkable accomplishment all the same. Besides, you can't do donuts very well in a golf cart...

Moose Stuff

I am thinking that someone that calls out a fellow frog on a frog forum with calling him a [ profanity ], is trying associate someone with what he surely is and has been throughout his life. Sorry, you are still in the [ profanity ] club alone. You can also add your name to the complete jerk club as well.

B1453656-1CA3-4162-A95F-D62931C9E3F7.jpeg

Brog

I still remember when I broke 90 at the Meadowbrook course here in Ft Worth. Twitter didn't exist then, but I used every substitute that did exist to tell others of my accomplishment. JJ deserves MUCH credit and nothing but congratulations for what he did. Pulling for him this week.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
This. Even if I was a pro I'd be proud of this accomplishment. There are an extremely small number who have ever done it so I don't have a problem with this. And if I broke 70 I'd probably lose most of my friends talking about that one round of golf.
P. G. Wodehouse: "He was shunned at the club".

tcudoc

I still remember when I broke 90 at the Meadowbrook course here in Ft Worth. Twitter didn't exist then, but I used every substitute that did exist to tell others of my accomplishment. JJ deserves MUCH credit and nothing but congratulations for what he did. Pulling for him this week.
Pony Express, telegraph, rotary phone party line, AOL dial up modem?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Pony Express, telegraph, rotary phone party line, AOL dial up modem?
4819093836_50f699264a_b.jpg

Latest posts