• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Four-star RB flips commitment from Mississippi State to TCU

netty2424

Seems like a lot of excellent coaches from a number of excellent program have all evaluated him and were willing to offer. It would be shocking for that many misses.
He just feels better about himself by knocking a kid he knows zero about that a bunch of expert, qualified evaluators have determined he's very much a player. 14 in the nation to be exact.

This thread is weird. Just got commitment from a really good RB that fills a position of need and it seeems like people are down on him.

Moose Stuff

So we've been on the kid for a while? .. my point was more related to TCU not The MSU situation. I don't think anyone new we had an interest in the kid until 2 days ago and thus my "from nowhere" comment.That's unusual. Regardless, I'd say it reflects well that our coaching staff is staying plugged in to the region. Very opportunistic on our part.

It was just pointed out a few posts above that we offered him Feb 15, 2017.

westoverhillbilly

If Gary and Sonny evaluated him and want him, that convinces me that Fabian is worthy.. Our recruiting is just getting better and better every year.. We've knocked on the door to the CFB and will break it down soon with our depth and talent..

FrogLifeYo

So we've been on the kid for a while? .. my point was more related to TCU not The MSU situation. I don't think anyone new we had an interest in the kid until 2 days ago and thus my "from nowhere" comment.That's unusual. Regardless, I'd say it reflects well that our coaching staff is staying plugged in to the region. Very opportunistic on our part.

Edit...Just read the post above with the offer link from From a while back...

4th. down

If Gary and Sonny evaluated him and want him, that convinces me that Fabian is worthy.. Our recruiting is just getting better and better every year.. We've knocked on the door to the CFB and will break it down soon with our depth and talent..

Well, it's at least getting better:

2015 4* D. Raymond

2016 4* (8) Sewo, I. Chambers, B. Bowen. T. Williams, Myers, Blacklock, Horton, I. Graham.

2017 4* (4) Reagor, Manning, Harris and Robinson.

2018 4* Committed but not signed as of 12-12 : (5) Rogers, Vongor, Hunt, Franklin, and McKinney.

It's really our 3* that seem to carry us with an occasional 4* truly being outstanding. Raymond (hurt), I. Chambers, B, Bowen, T. Williams, Horton, and Graham, not a lot of production as one would think from a 4*.

But now look at Big 12 1st. team all conference from this season:
Pryor (not rated), Banogou (not rated), Howard 3* Orr 3* and Texada 3*. Boesen 3* just barely, by the slightest margin missed the 1st. team. Probably one of our most famous players that wasn't rated when he signed with TCU was Kohlhausen. The '16 class had the most but as of yet only Sewo and Blacklock are coming on.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I am pretty salty about Del Conte also but "tu" is just so damn aggie to me. Always irked me when our fans do the horns down sign also, we have our own sign, but I digress. Always thought that J. Gray would have a fruitful career in the NFL but Texas killed that. We turned out just fine, if not better, but I was convinced that J. Gray and Tyrone Swoops were going to be wearing purple.
TU and the horns down thing are just dumb. Frog fans need to not go full Aggy. Never go full Aggy.

BleedNPurple

I hope the kid qualifies and buys into the program..It' always a bit odd when a kid seemingly flips from nowhere. Especially an out of state kid who we didn' know was on our radar. Has all the tools..Great job by the staff

Ummm - maybe wasn’t on your radar - coaches may we’ll have been watching him for 3 years now.