• The KillerFrogs

Dixon?

Smooth42

Great first two years. But man, can he just not recruit? Did great with Johnson recruits but his own haven't shown to be more than average. Bane, Davis good but no big men? Samuel is average. C'mon Dixon, we need a big recruit to sign! Maybe he should hire Johnson to recruit for him?

TRF51

I think Noi is our best player. I am not impressed with most of the guys he recruited. I do think Samual will be a force these next couple of years as will Davis. I don’t see anyone else in this freshman class ever playing after this year and that includes RJ.

blueduck313

let's face it basketball is not the same as football. three years is more than enough to field a competitive big twelve team. We are at this point a bottom feeder with not much upside. Not impressed with Dixon recruiting: no pure shooters: no big man: all in all a big nothing. On a scale of 1-10 I would say a zero. On to Baseball we'll check in on basketball in a few more years

Smooth42

I think Noi is our best player. I am not impressed with most of the guys he recruited. I do think Samual will be a force these next couple of years as will Davis. I don’t see anyone else in this freshman class ever playing after this year and that includes RJ.
We had 7 scholarship players playing tonight. Looks like we’ll have 6 moving forward (Hoping AROb just had a cramp), but yeah the best coach we’ve ever had can’t recruit.

This...

CountryFrog

let's face it basketball is not the same as football. three years is more than enough to field a competitive big twelve team. We are at this point a bottom feeder with not much upside. Not impressed with Dixon recruiting: no pure shooters: no big man: all in all a big nothing. On a scale of 1-10 I would say a zero. On to Baseball we'll check in on basketball in a few more years
This guy (or gal) seems totally legit.

Waccy Frog

This thread was started by a scheissing basketball retard. Our program has gotten better every year. But with Fisher, Noi, Mayen, Alok and McWilliams out with injury, what do you want? And Archie gone too?

Dixon’s recruits include Fisher, Bane, Samuel, Davis, Noi, Mayen. I love ARob and JD, but only an idiot would say we need more Trent Johnson recruits.

This board must lead the world in bad basketball takes.

Smooth42

This thread was started by a scheissing basketball retard. Our program has gotten better every year. But with Fisher, Noi, Mayen, Alok and McWilliams out with injury, what do you want? And Archie gone too?

Dixon’s recruits include Fisher, Bane, Samuel, Davis, Noi, Mayen. I love ARob and JD, but only an idiot would say we need more Trent Johnson recruits.

This board must lead the world in bad basketball takes.
It's too bad you don't know my basketball background. I'll just leave it at that.