• The KillerFrogs

Diehards: TCU opens as 23.5-point favorite over Baylor

MinFrog

Mark this down, GP already has his eye to OU. If tcu gets a lead, say 14 points he will go with the most vanilla game plan you have ever seen. Sewo right and sewo left will be all that you will see.

He will show nothing to ou other than what he wants them to see (maybe a trick play or two that he wants them to be distracted by, but he has no intention of using). This game could be done in a tidy 3 hours flat. With Morris back, run the ball about 60 times, suffocate their offense and start getting ready for OU.

Frog-in-law1995

Mark this down, GP already has his eye to OU. If tcu gets a lead, say 14 points he will go with the most vanilla game plan you have ever seen. Sewo right and sewo left will be all that you will see.

He will show nothing to ou other than what he wants them to see (maybe a trick play or two that he wants them to be distracted by, but he has no intention of using). This game could be done in a tidy 3 hours flat. With Morris back, run the ball about 60 times, suffocate their offense and start getting ready for OU.

This. I’ll be surprised if we cover.

BABYFACE

It would be completely be in character for me as a non-gambler but I'm thinking I wouldn't go anywhere near this game with my money. I've been keeping a list of games this season to see how I would have done if I'd put money down on certain games. As of this week I'm very slightly to the winning side (and by slightly I mean negligibly over and probably would be down if I had to pay someone to place the bets -- not sure how that works).

I never have and never will place a bet pertaining to TCU. I have an emotional attachment to the Frogs and that does not mix well with wagering.

Zubaz

I have an emotional attachment to my money that would not mix well with wagering. I also have an emotional attachment to my marriage which most certainly not mix well with wagering.
I'm willing to bet on TCU games. I'm the world's worst gambler, I lose every time. For big games, I may or may not have placed bets on TCU's opponent as a kiss of death, figuring that I'm willing to pay $50 to watch my team win (and if we lose it softens the blow a bit).

One notable exception: Might have placed a sizable bet on Wisconsin +2.5 for the Rose Bowl. Another reason that was the best sports day ever.

HFrog12

I'm willing to bet on TCU games. I'm the world's worst gambler, I lose every time. For big games, I may or may not have placed bets on TCU's opponent as a kiss of death, figuring that I'm willing to pay $50 to watch my team win (and if we lose it softens the blow a bit).

One notable exception: Might have placed a sizable bet on Wisconsin +2.5 for the Rose Bowl. Another reason that was the best sports day ever.

I do not gamble much, but many times I think to myself that this is the perfect emotional hedge moment. If the odds are right, I would gladly give up some money to watch the Frogs win. God forbid the Frogs lose, you get some cash to wipe away the tears.

CountryFrog

I think the only way we win by less than 30 is if they get a couple garbage time scores late, which is entirely possible. It was only two weeks ago when they got handled with a fair amount of ease by that Tech team we've all been making fun of the last few days.

This is all assuming that Baylor will play with zero effort and no one on their team cares about winning. If they actually try hard then I don't know what to think.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Their own fans have less faith in BU than ours do.

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/20035
From that thread:
1zpd62.jpg

Pharm Frog

Question—-if the Hill and Robinson injury status was likely to keep either or both from playing, wouldn’t Vegas have taken down the line for a while or frozen it or something? Not sure how that works