Diehards: Stanford’s Bryce Love not skipping Alamo Bowl against TCU

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Dec 7, 2017 at 5:50 AM.

1. Stanford’s Bryce Love not skipping Alamo Bowl against TCU

Grant McGalliard Diehards

When the TCU Horned Frogs take on Stanford in the Alamo Bowl, they’ll have to face the the Cardinal’s best player.

Bryce Love, Stanford’s star running back and one of three Heisman Trophy finalists, announced Wednesday that he won’t be skipping the bowl game.

Read more at http://www.ajc.com/sports/college/s...lamo-bowl-against-tcu/wx8iM4YN1kSLt4ast6q9XN/

2. I like him a little more now.

kidkarr, LisaLT and BABYFACE like this.
  3. Good, this will add some hype

4. Much respect for the kid

5. #6 Austintxfrog94, Dec 7, 2017 at 8:17 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 9:21 AM
    R-E-S-C-T-T-P....you know how to spell it! Linebackers better get off some blocks and not miss tackles.

Raw Frog likes this.
  6. Always want to beat a team when they are at their absolute best. I hope any damage we do to his draft stock is performance-based only.

ftwfrog likes this.
  7. How many times over the years have we heard "Yeah--but TCU hasn't seen a guy like ours"? I love this kind of stuff.

Tom Brown likes this.
  8. This dude is fun to watch. Will be a great challenge and add some hype to the matchup.

9. Will be tough to keep him under a hundred yards. We must keep tackling in the fourth quarter. Love gets a ton of yards late after defenses get tired.

kidkarr likes this.
  10. I am not sure if he will be at 100 % but he seems rough to deal with at 75%. Ty Summers, you better be ready to be the big boy in the middle.

LisaLT likes this.
  11. I wouldn't have it any other way. If you're going to be the best, you've got to play the best...and he appears to be the best RB out there. This should be a good matchup. It's clear we weren't a top 4 team, but I think we're a top 10 team. This game gives us an opportunity to prove that.

12. Officially the best rb in the college universe this season.

COWTOWN FAN likes this.
  13. Bruh, usc's d is nuthin compared to da frogs.

14. Can he throw the deep ball?

15. He's no Petros Papadakis.

Tom Brown likes this.
  16. I hope our defensive covfefe is ready

17. BEAT stanford

FrogRillo likes this.
  18. Our inability to secure tackles has been a major handicap throughout this season.

19. ~
    [​IMG]

stbrab and WhiteHispanicFrog like this.