• The KillerFrogs

DieHards: ESPN’s Paul Finebaum: ‘Gary Patterson doesn’t get enough credit as one of best coaches’

ESPN has 'TCU on upset watch at Kansas State'. Probably hoping to eliminate any threat of a Big 12

presence in the College Football Playoff series. Their devotion to the SEC has no limits.

flyfishingfrog

Private school - yes I realize USC has 44k students and plays in a 93k seat stadium - but my point is they are not funded by the tax machine and despite what youngins' all think - USC had no real history until the 1960's when McKay and the Juice showed up and then really were mediocre for about two decades in the 80's and 90's - thus why they starting cheating again big time when they got Pete to coach and paid everyone to get back in the NC race.

Thus they are one example that it's not inconceivable that a nonSEC nonState school could actually be a consistent and serious contender in football - something dumbo ears often seems to ignore.

Dogfrog

As for The Herbie lovers, my sweet 88 year old Aunt Mary will buy anything from any guy who knocks on her door and “seems like such a nice young man”.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
"Rat faced"-- boy, are you full of yourself. You must be one handsome guy.

Yeah - he's not rat-faced! But he has Dumbo ears!

B14Jl2YCQAA9V93.jpg:large

2_4703500.jpg