• The KillerFrogs

Diehards: Anderson will be a game-time decision against Stanford

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Diehards: Anderson will be a game-time decision against Stanford

By Hunter Cooke - Diehards

According to a report from Jeremiah Glenn of Horned Frog Blitz, TCU head coach Gary Patterson said that Darius Anderson will be a game-time decision for the Horned Frogs’ Alamo Bowl matchup against Stanford .

“(Anderson) will be a gametime decision,” said Patterson. “Every day he gets better and he’s been running bags and doing things, but we’ll be very smart about that. You can’t accomplish any more in this season so you’ve got to make sure he’s ready to go and there’s no chance of putting him in harm’s way.”

Read more at http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/s...sion-against-stanford/IN9f6dTuDrmPdNQMturxJP/

Frog DJ

Which most likely means he won't play., and if that's what's best for DA's long-term health - so be it.

However, it's obvious to even football fools like me that TCU's offense is much better when he plays.

All the best to DA, and beat Stanford!

Go Frogs!

BleedNPurple

I doubt he plays. This is Hicks going out party. We need to recruit an additional DA so we can have some back up. Hope next year is also Sewell’s serious coming out party. We need that hard core punishing rush attack.

Pharm Frog

Does anyone know exactly what his injury is? I would think you’d have to know that first before assessing how “risky” playing in the game would be.

All I need to know is this....which would imply some level of risk.

"...we’ll be very smart about that. You can’t accomplish any more in this season so you’ve got to make sure he’s ready to go and there’s no chance of putting him in harm’s way.”

jake102

Meh I wouldn't want to even risk a worse injury. An injury that happens in the bowl game could certainly impact September.

peacock

I would be shocked if he plays...this is simply LHCGP forcing Shaw to have to take time game planning stopping DA....smart move IMHO

Chico Dusty

I would be shocked if he plays...this is simply LHCGP forcing Shaw to have to take time game planning stopping DA....smart move IMHO

Just for the sake of conversation - I got the info of Jet practicing in full pads today from Jet’s instagram - where he posted a short selfie vid of him in full pads, taped up, and helmet on. Do you think GP had time to analyze the depths of social media interaction and how it correlates to game planning and then told Jet to do this and hope it got out to the Stanford crew? I bet he plays. I think ppl read into this stuff too much.

FrogLifeYo

I don't think you really change your game plan for a RB like you would a QB..Doubt it makes any difference to Shaw in the film room