• The KillerFrogs

Deryck Gildon not back

I mentioned in another thread that the injury he suffered at JUCO was severe enough that he was not offered a scholarship. I heard it was a knee injury. Regardless, it sounds like a bad situation for us and Gildon. I wish him the best. Hilliard on the other hand...

So tell me about Hillard. I'm behind on the news. He is leaving TCU because he...

asleep003

There is a very strong 3 star 6'3/240/4.6 2012 LB recruit, that the staff can move over from DE, if need be. Just depends on which position needs the most help.

Cheers !

Young and Horned

Recovering from a torn ACL. Not gonna be able to count on Jordan for 2013 unfortunately.

If Peterson did it, Moore can. That is how much I believe in his athleticism.

Nah, in all seriousness, I do think Moore is an incredible athlete. Hope he is able to recover and heal properly.

jake102

The problem is that Moore needs a lot of practice and time to learn the system... I think he could be ready by LSU, but he will have had virtually no practice.

Ron Swanson

There is a very strong 3 star 6'3/240/4.6 2012 LB recruit, that the staff can move over from DE, if need be. Just depends on which position needs the most help.

Cheers !

McFarland?

He is a DE all the way, IMO. I'd hate to see that guy covering receivers and RBs out of the backfield against Big XII teams. I'd bet that Hasley can run circles around him, and we saw how Hasley got burned time and again in coverage

asleep003

McFarland?

He is a DE all the way, IMO. I'd hate to see that guy covering receivers and RBs out of the backfield against Big XII teams. I'd bet that Hasley can run circles around him, and we saw how Hasley got burned time and again in coverage.

So what you're saying is, that Hasley has a 4.5 40. McFarland(4.6 with size) was the 36th ranked player at LB in the Country out of HS. Sure his speed was taken into consideration in that evaluation and sure he could handle that position and responsibility as well as any walk on.

Most on this site have voiced concern about the lack of size at LB on our roster. Again... if the concern at LB is greater than DE, by the staff... then there is a very logical and serious option they could go to.

Cheers !

talor

So what you're saying is, that Hasley has a 4.5 40. McFarland(4.6 with size) was the 36th ranked player at LB in the Country out of HS. Sure his speed was taken into consideration in that evaluation and sure he could handle that position and responsibility as well as any walk on.

Most on this site have voiced concern about the lack of size at LB on our roster. Again... if the concern at LB is greater than DE, by the staff... then there is a very logical and serious option they could go to.

Cheers !

Why the hell do you say "Cheers!" after everything?