• The KillerFrogs

Dear Frog Fans,

Big Frog II

Since we are on national TV this week, do you think you could stay in your seats the entire game? It certainly would be a good thing for our team to see the seats occupied during the second half instead of looking like we had an evacuation drill. Leaving at half time is sending our coaches and team a bad message.

Sincerely,
Big Frog II

Since we are on national TV this week, do you think you could stay in your seats the entire game? It certainly would be a good thing for our team to see the seats occupied during the second half instead of looking like we had an evacuation drill. Leaving at half time is sending our coaches and team a bad message.

Sincerely,
Big Frog II

Not until they serve BEER never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
If it’s a blowout, no chance.

Even if it’s a close game, you know how it goes.

At least this time there is no heat excuse.

ShinerFrog

Tailgating Command Unit
We should take note from Blazing Saddles, and everyone make an exact replica of themselves and put in their own seat. The stadium will look completely full!

4 Oaks Frog

Sincerely,
Big Frog II
This!! 100% agree even if it's a blowout. We were blown out in the first half of the Alamo Bowl. Some bailed then, and I bet they were not happy they did. We are sure happy we didn't. If it is a mud hole stomping, stay for the muddy end. I bet you'll have fun, and the Boyz will be really happy you stayed.

Spit Blood ~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!!

froginmn

We should take note from Blazing Saddles, and everyone make an exact replica of themselves and put in their own seat. The stadium will look completely full!
That way you could make embellishments to your person - take a few pounds off, fill in a bald spot, even put yourself in a black jacket (as if those exist).

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I know GP and CDC are busy men, but I wonder if they scheduled personal meet and greets at Frat houses and dorms to appeal to student the impact empty seats make on the team would do any good?