• The KillerFrogs

Dear ESPN

Feel free to fire Eric Byrnes as a color commentator after the Coral Gables regional wraps up.

Horrible. Absolutely horrible. It's like listening to a surfer talk about a gnarly wave he was on 10 years ago. You can tell the other two guys can't stand him either.

Makes me want to punch him. And I live close to him...so that's an option.

I've actually enjoyed him. He's definately had his [ What the heck? ] moments but he creates just enough instability in the booth to make it entertaining. He's constantly kicking Kyle and Josh in the nuts but they kick back as well. References to his $10 million softball contract are funny too. I'm sure Josh and Kyle are getting tired of him but I haven't.

QUOTE(PhormerPhrog @ Jun 6 2010, 05:29 PM) [snapback]569495[/snapback]
I've actually enjoyed him. He's definately had his [ What the heck? ] moments but he creates just enough instability in the booth to make it entertaining. He's constantly kicking Kyle and Josh in the nuts but they kick back as well. References to his $10 million softball contract are funny too. I'm sure Josh and Kyle are getting tired of him but I haven't.

I guess you like American Idol and Dancing With The Stars as well. Annoying commentators for entertainment purposes seems to be the trend in TV. And unfortunately, it's creeping into sports.

ftwfrog

There's baseball on?? I can't get passed the ENDLESS hours of women's college softball. I really wish there were more college baseball coverage.

QUOTE(ftwfrog @ Jun 6 2010, 06:07 PM) [snapback]569513[/snapback]
There's baseball on?? I can't get passed the ENDLESS hours of women's college softball. I really wish there were more college baseball coverage.

ESPNU