• The KillerFrogs

Dead Horses!

Fort Frog

I know the blue bloods that helped pay for the remodel of our stadium feel like they deserve luxury, but to have those in home theater seats, some are empty, 1/3 have UT fans in them. I don’t get it. The optics look horrible. It’s been discussed before but just venting! Solution? Others would know better than I.

HeidelFrog

Has anyone noticed how many ticket “beggars” are on TCU Horned Frog Nation’s Facebook page these days? By reading that, you would think that all of our graduates work the counter at the local fast food joint. They want free tickets to all but the UT game. They then want to pay $25 for UT. They call themselves real “diehard” fans looking for a seat to cheer their butts off in.... I’m thankful for all of our season ticket holders that make an investment in the team we love. To me, all of you are the real “diehard” fans.

Limp Lizard

Not all of our season ticket holders in that area went to TCU. I imagine some of those people enjoy football and paid a lot for those season tickets. They wear purple most games. When it is their school we play against, they wear their colors. And then a few are sold when they can't attend.

Life.
Wacker called them 10-game fans (back when we played 11 games). Now they are 11-game fans, I guess, not counting post-season games. There were people with allegiances to OU, UT, even aggy at the Rose Bowl rooting for the Frogs. A school TCU's size needs them.

froggrad08

We are season ticket holders and sit in the north end zone. I had UT fans to my left and in front of me. Sucks you can’t have purple all around you. Guess that’s just the way it goes.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I know the blue bloods that helped pay for the remodel of our stadium feel like they deserve luxury, but to have those in home theater seats, some are empty, 1/3 have UT fans in them. I don’t get it. The optics look horrible. It’s been discussed before but just venting! Solution? Others would know better than I.
Helped?

Beats the hell out of being in debt like Sucks to BU...

tcumaniac

You sunshine pumpers that continue to deny a blatant problem are pathetic.

Sure. There's going to be burnt orange in our stadium. There are more UT alumni in DFW than there are TCU alumni across the world. Most TCU fans have spouses, family, neighbors, or friends that went to UT. There's always going to be a lot of burnt orange in our stadium. It's a fact of life.

The problem is the west side lower bowl. Our best seats in the house are the worst attended seats in the stadium. 1/3 empty. 1/3 burnt orange. 1/3 purple fans that don't stand up and cheer. All right behind our team bench. It's a problem that needs to stop being ignored. Stop coming up with BS excuses for it. It's embarrassing and looks bush leagues and needs to be scheissing fixed.

Nick Danger

Stadium was packed and loud. Thought it was best game atmosphere of the year. Why are we complaining?
Read on a Longhorn site that one of their fans that was at the game was complaining about the game atmosphere, namely that they blared music (mostly rap) over the loud speakers "constantly". :confused:

You sunshine pumpers that continue to deny a blatant problem are pathetic.

Sure. There's going to be burnt orange in our stadium. There are more UT alumni in DFW than there are TCU alumni across the world. Most TCU fans have spouses, family, neighbors, or friends that went to UT. There's always going to be a lot of burnt orange in our stadium. It's a fact of life.

The problem is the west side lower bowl. Our best seats in the house are the worst attended seats in the stadium. 1/3 empty. 1/3 burnt orange. 1/3 purple fans that don't stand up and cheer. All right behind our team bench. It's a problem that needs to stop being ignored. Stop coming up with BS excuses for it. It's embarrassing and looks bush leagues and needs to be [ darn ]ing fixed.
Maniac: You are a great fan. You are dedicated, you squeezed the most out of your TCU experience and in many ways you are to be envied but this one-note bugle you and others blow is an arse whipping. You are letting what someone else whom you cannot control does diminish your in-game experience. Buy some tickets over there and change the culture or pick them up on stub hub; demanding the University “do something” is just pointless.