• The KillerFrogs

scheiss Lincoln Riley

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Should Mayfield be drafted and continue these antics in the NFL, he will surely receive just punishment.
Jerry Jones would pat him on the back

Seriously, I really doubt that he'll pull that crap in the pros but who knows? He may just run into a Kansas player or some other former B12 opponent who will flatten his pompous butt on the field

Boonescabanaboy

You mean the guy who watch the Mixon video with the AD and president of the university and decided he only needed to be "suspended" for a year (read red shirted) rather than expelled and prosecuted? That Stoops? And Mixon wasn't the only one with substantial issues that Stoops chose to ignore.

Darn that guy. I'm still convinced his sudden retirement is somehow linked to some dirt someone had on him that would have come out had he not gone quietly into the night.

Or the guy that helped Dusty Dvoracek get a medical hardship for another year after he beat his roommate into a coma?

FrogLifeYo

Local police and officials in Oklahoma have a long history of conveniently not arresting/prosecuting OU players..You play football at OU the law simply doesn't apply to you. Dvoracek was the original Joe Mixon. Stoops sent him away for a year and brought him back the next year making him a team captain. Sound familiar?

TX_Krötenechse

I'm not up to speed on everything covered so far, but rumor on the OSU board is Baker likes the nose candy.

Maybe BS, but I find it slightly more believable than the Riley belly tattoo.
I don’t like Mayfield or OU but I think it’s a little messed up to spread completely unsubstantiated rumors about a player doing drugs, no matter how big a [ profanity ]. We don’t like it when Baylor says it about our kids.

WhatTheFrog

Wow, I can't even read the rest of this thread without responding to this worthless piece of garbage. BM has to be one of the oldest guys on the roster and he's still "a kid". Funny how the legal system disagrees with him. What kind of "relationship" gets the coach so choked up? Did his prize QB leave him for another man?

I predict BM missing either the first play of the game on offense or the first series. In any event, the coach will not put his record in jeopardy because of his starting QB's douchey moves, whether they be a crotch grab and cussing on national television or his evading arrest during the previous off-season.

I have to give credit to GMFP where credit is due. He suspended his starting QB for the entire bowl game a couple of years ago, to the potential detriment of the team and it's performance.

As Patterson would say, "Next man up!"