• The KillerFrogs

scheiss Lincoln Riley

LVH

I have been looking for a new coach to despise since Briles got fired.

Looks like we have our winner.

I actually respected Stoops. Riley is just another friend of the players like Sumlin instead of their coach who will eventually let the inmates run the asylum.

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
tenor.gif

Limey Frog

I have been looking for a new coach to despise since Briles got fired.

Looks like we have our winner.

I actually respected Stoops. Riley is just another friend of the players like Sumlin instead of their coach who will eventually let the inmates run the asylum.

If that's true then there's no need to get worked up about him because he'll run his program into the ground in due course.

LVH

Check this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] out:

Pretty much his excuse every time is "Well, they deserved it!!! They had it coming!"

Could you imagine GP doing that for any mistake we make? No.

This will lead to a culture of no discipline in short order. Just look at Texas A&M under Sumlin after 2012.

MTfrog5

There literally was nowhere else to run. The alternative was not going on the field at all. And he missed the only Sooner in the area by about 10 feet. He hasn’t missed a receiver like that in 3 years.
Exactly. In two years I hope we have our walkon DT run everyone so TCU players don’t dare run around the corner of the endzone which Lincoln thinks is right in the middle of the drill. I’ve lost all respect for him in a single day. That’s hard to do