• The KillerFrogs

Darius Anderson cool stuff

Deep Purple

Gotta admit, I enjoyed that little circus show in the south endzone during a 3rd-Q commercial break. It was something completely different, never before seen at ACS, and and it's not often we get to see the the cheerleaders and Showgirls dancing together -- much less Superfrog in synchronized dancing with the Showgirls.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Gotta admit, I enjoyed that little circus show in the south endzone during a 3rd-Q commercial break. It was something completely different, never before seen at ACS, and and it's not often we get to see the the cheerleaders and Showgirls dancing together -- much less Superfrog in synchronized dancing with the Showgirls.

Any vid’s? TV watchers missed it.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
They did something very similar last year with Thriller. We were home for Halloween though. It was fantastic.

Tom Brown

So my title was changed because some have never heard the term “breaking ankles” before? I’m not as young as some of you and even I know the term. Back in the day iverson and Hardaway used to break a lot of ankles.

Im betting the mods dont know the term "weak sauce" either.

Bless our fans' hearts.

SnoSki

You mean the 3-star running back prospect who shook to the ground that top recruit.

You’re not kidding - Brandon Jones is the player, rated a .976 overall by 247. Too safety in Texas and top 10 player in his class. Visited Baylor, aggy, arky and UT.

Little ole Jet Anderson made him look like me out there.