• The KillerFrogs

Darius Anderson came to play today

MinFrog

And sewo is a great change of pace for short yardage or just to hit a lb on a lead for darius.

I think we got DA when Trayveon flipped to tamu.

ThisIsOurTime

Love Hicks but Anderson should get his carries.
We will need both and their styles may yield different results depending on the opponent. Hicks may also still be recovering from his injury because there were a few carries where he usually picks up an extra yard or two. Anderson should push him a bit to eliminate the extra dancing against the good defensive teams though and his stats should climb.

I am thinking more we need Nixon and Sewo to keep coming on and push our first 2 so we can have a true extra option to come in and keep things going when one gets banged up during the season. As it stands now, we cycle between the two which is great because it let's them rest and reduces a risk of injury.

Horny4TCU

Anderson is a baller. If he stays healthy, keeps up his calorie intake (i.e. heavier), and keeps hitting the weight room the dude is going to be unstoppable.

netty2424

Hicks has a valuable place in this offense but those other two need to keep getting more and more action. They kind of made me nervous a couple times with ball security (which Hicks is great at) but wow what a 1-2 punch for the next couple years.
Agree. Anderson has a little chicken wing to him for sure. I think Arkansas had that in his book. He bounced off a lot of tackles today because hog was just trying to strip the ball.

yurintroubl

I think Hicks is still knocking the dust off. Don't go givin' Hicks' carries away until seeing how he plays vs. SMU.

That is in no way a knock on Anderson. He's an outstanding back.