• The KillerFrogs

Coming up

dweller

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Jun 22 2010, 07:46 PM) [snapback]585913[/snapback]
not worth arguing about

Only becuase you know you can't win. :tongue: But that has never stopped you before. :rolleyes:

ectofrog

QUOTE(dweller @ Jun 22 2010, 04:53 PM) [snapback]585993[/snapback]
Only becuase you know you can't win. :tongue: But that has never stopped you before. :rolleyes:

Fascinating. He'll argue until the cows come home about anything and nothing, but when he knows he's whipped is when he tries to act like he's taking the high road by saying it's not worth arguing about.

Hey GDU, taking the high road in this instance would be just saying, "you're right!" for once instead of acting like there's still an argument for you to make but that you're choosing not to make it.

Seriously, you're kind of a piece of work, bro. And I don't even mind that you also root for Texas in football...I just mean -- wow. Is this how you approach real life too?

gdu

QUOTE(ectofrog @ Jun 22 2010, 05:50 PM) [snapback]586028[/snapback]
Fascinating. He'll argue until the cows come home about anything and nothing, but when he knows he's whipped is when he tries to act like he's taking the high road by saying it's not worth arguing about.

Hey GDU, taking the high road in this instance would be just saying, "you're right!" for once instead of acting like there's still an argument for you to make but that you're choosing not to make it.

Seriously, you're kind of a piece of work, bro. And I don't even mind that you also root for Texas in football...I just mean -- wow. Is this how you approach real life too?

Oh brother. I quit repyling bc I am trying to argue less here. I get called out for arguing too much, now I am getting called out for not arguing? I can't win here. I never said you weren't right. I never said my way made more sense. I don't speak baseball; nor do I particularly care to learn to. I could argue this all day if you want though; I was trying to give you guys a break.

ectofrog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Jun 22 2010, 06:45 PM) [snapback]586053[/snapback]
Oh brother. I quit repyling bc I am trying to argue less here. I get called out for arguing too much, now I am getting called out for not arguing? I can't win here. I never said you weren't right. I never said my way made more sense. I don't speak baseball; nor do I particularly care to learn to. I could argue this all day if you want though; I was trying to give you guys a break.

I have to say I do like the Charlie Brown references...good grief, oh brother...those phrases need to make comebacks!

tcudoc

QUOTE(ectofrog @ Jun 22 2010, 07:32 PM) [snapback]586068[/snapback]
I have to say I do like the Charlie Brown references...good grief, oh brother...those phrases need to make comebacks!

My favorite is the teacher:
"Mwah wah wah...Mwahh mwahh wahhh"
If you have never seen it, look up Charlie Brown Kwanza on youtube. Not for the faint of heart though.

Latest posts