• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel 2019/20

Froggish

And so it begins...

-Florida State frees Willie....Willie Taggart fired...Gutsy just half way through year 2. Still owe him 17-18m..
Think they aren’t serious about winning in Tallahassee

who next

Johnny Tapefingers will land on his feet, no problem. There's always some program that doesn't care if you eat live puppies, just as long as they win.

"Heinz 57, or some Pickapeppa Sauce with that?"
Is there really any evidence that he is any good without daddy? I guess he did ok working with Kiffen but hIs last two head coaches have been fired so ....

Salfrog

Tier 1
Hearing that Bob Stoops could be the new HC at FSU by the end of the week. Briles & Leavitt would remain on as offensive & defensive coordinators.

Froggish

Hearing that Bob Stoops could be the new HC at FSU by the end of the week. Briles & Leavitt would remain on as offensive & defensive coordinators.

If true that’s a homerun for them..Stoops will at least instill some discipline back into that program. That alone should get them back to 8 wins

netty2424

He will fit in perfect at FSU. Forced to retire at OU do to Mixon and other cover ups.
Is that the reason(s)? I guess I had never heard that but could easily be convinced it to be true.

I guess I assumed LR came in just took over after he got there. Figured OU knew now was the time or LR would get hired away.