• The KillerFrogs

Coaches Poll 20

Brog

Ohio State, Auburn, Florida State, Stanford...all got shellacked, yet rated above 2-0 TCU, which just shellacked an SEC team. Ohio State may have just cemented its naming to the final four playoff teams by its "quality loss" to Oklahoma. Think so?

TCUdirtbag

+6 spots is good. Stop whining. It's September 10. Beat SMU. Beat OSU on the road. Beat WVU. Beat K-State on the road. Beat Kansas. Beat Iowa State on the road. Beat Texas. Beat Oklahoma on the road. Beat Texas Tech on the road. Beat Baylor. Then beat one of those again in Arlington. Then if we aren't top 4, you can complain.

+6 spots is good. Stop whining. It's September 10. Beat SMU. Beat OSU on the road. Beat WVU. Beat K-State on the road. Beat Kansas. Beat Iowa State on the road. Beat Texas. Beat Oklahoma on the road. Beat Texas Tech on the road. Beat Baylor. Then beat one of those again in Arlington. Then if we aren't top 4, you can complain.
If you were referring to my post, I wasn't whining or complaining. I was making fun of the mighty SEC.

TCU would be third in poll prior to Big 12 championship then we would win by 60 points finally we would drop to sixth place. Ohio State would go to playoffs with two loses over Big 10 champ Penn State.

TCUdirtbag

If both teams handle business next week, Stillwater looks to be a pretty easy selection for TCU-OSU

I assume your post meant to read "Stillwater looks to be a pretty easy selection for ESPN College Gameday."

If so (noting you said "If both teams handle business [vs. SMU / at Pitt] next week"), I think you are correct. The game itself will probably be on FS1, but I don't think that will change anything.

Probably won't be many other top-25 undefeated matchups. Alabama has Vandy, Clemson has BC, Michigan at Purdue, USC at Cal, Penn St at Iowa, Washington at Colorado, Wisconsin is off, FSU has NC St, LSU has Syracuse, Georgia has Miss St, Louisville has Kent St.

MTfrog5

I assume your post meant to read "Stillwater looks to be a pretty easy selection for ESPN College Gameday."

If so (noting you said "If both teams handle business [vs. SMU / at Pitt] next week"), I think you are correct. The game itself will probably be on FS1, but I don't think that will change anything.

Probably won't be many other top-25 undefeated matchups. Alabama has Vandy, Clemson has BC, Michigan at Purdue, USC at Cal, Penn St at Iowa, Washington at Colorado, Wisconsin is off, FSU has NC St, LSU has Syracuse, Georgia has Miss St, Louisville has Kent St.
Yeah thought I typed College Gameday